Why I buy protein online

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buffness

Why I buy protein online

It never fails, whenever I go and buy protein locally, I always end up arguing with the sales person because my protein choice "isn't good enough". They always try to push their product, or whatever they make more commission on. I know people need to make a living, but when someone's telling that's what they want, let it go.

I was running low on protein yesterday(didn't get a chance to order on-line), so I bought some 100%whey from my gym. They got a pretty good price on it, $25 for 5lbs. So I went in there really quick, just to pick this stuff up. Went up to pay, and a young woman started to ring me up. She went on to ask me if this is what I use all the time. I knew it was coming lol. I told her sure. She then said, well do you want something better like Isopure or Their brand. I was like not thanks, I want this one. It should've been over at this point. She was nice about it, but she just kept going. She went on to explain their protein had 60grams per serving and this one only had 24. I then told her to look at the nutritional labels. Their protein requires 2 scoops to get 60grams of protein, and mine is based on 1 scoop per serving. She looked dumb founded and said...well this one has cholesterol. LMAO!! I was like hunny, I don't want to argue. She said well what about Isolate. I went on to tell her about "the marketing hype", and I have zero problems digesting concentrate so I have no problem with it. She then just kept going and going. At this point I just wanted to get out of there so I told her to ring me up or I wasn't going to buy anything. She stopped
  • goes4ever
    • Sep 2004

damn sales people........lol

Comment

• Matt76
      • May 2007

damn person did the same thing to me when I went to buy my camcorder. GRRR that Geek about got his ass whooped. Just buy the more expensive model it's only 250dollars more:triggerha :triggerha

Comment

• skullsmasher

I get calls from ATW every now and then, tryin to get me to buy etc. it aint too bad though.

Comment

Working...