The latest on Lion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buffness

The latest on Lion

Bass is going out of his way to bring these on going issues to light. If you didn't believe me before, read the thread. Stay away from lion and his sites..

• skullsmasher

So this guy is jealous of the book anthony got published? I have learned a lot from hooker. The first piece of info I ever read about AAS was written by him. I know other mods at boards have gave him a lot of shit but, I find his work to be prety interesting.

Comment

• Stout1
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by skullsmasher
      So this guy is jealous of the book anthony got published? I have learned a lot from hooker. The first piece of info I ever read about AAS was written by him. I know other mods at boards have gave him a lot of shit but, I find his work to be prety interesting.
      Alot of his work is cut and paste articles from previous

Someone had to bring to the attention to Hooker that his latest article was basically already written by the now past NANDI. His was just a cut and paste job of the original and had to add in credit to Nandi after a few people PMed him.

Comment

• skullsmasher

Originally posted by Stout1
        Alot of his work is cut and paste articles from previous

Someone had to bring to the attention to Hooker that his latest article was basically already written by the now past NANDI. His was just a cut and paste job of the original and had to add in credit to Nandi after a few people PMed him.

wow, thats kind of ironic considering he pointed out a few people (mods at other boards) to me who did that exact same thing to him at another board.

Comment

• bigkarch
          • Sep 2005

there are a few boards that have lion addressed...Wcbb and Bb4l....hard to say whats up......mistake...over charges...low level products...shit being an attorney..I have not seen hard evidence..except over charges (per say so)...mistake, purpose...not sure.....your call..check out the posts and make a decision for your self..dont let he said she said deter you..
          The Big HUNGarian

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege................

MOD @
          ASN
          MESO
          PREMIERBODYBUILDING
          BODYBUILDING4LIFE
          WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
          SBI
          Anabolic-Paradise
          Anabolicwarrior
          Muscleculture
          osbb
          flexmuscle

Comment

• Stout1
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by skullsmasher
            wow, thats kind of ironic considering he pointed out a few people (mods at other boards) to me who did that exact same thing to him at another board.
            I wouldn't doubt it. I am sure out of the few people who write original articles their stuff gets plagerized, but I dunno. Too much drama around Hooker for me.

Comment

Working...