Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • antihero
    • Jul 2007

New Years Goals:

well, before last year i never set goals for myself, becuase i always seem to fall short and get depressed, but i realized thats becuase the goals i set for myself are always near impossible. so last year i decided to set 2 goals for myself, and i did one and came close to the other.

that being said, i feel that it would be beneficial for me (and possibly you guys too) to state your goals here in this thread, and then at the end of this year, 2006, we can look back at this thread and see what exactly we have accomplished that we set out to.

My Goals For 2oo6...

1. hit 200lbs
    2. stay near the same bf% i have now 12-15ish (i assume)
    3. eat more
    4. never miss a meal
    5. train harder
    6. never miss a training day (that i COULD possibly get to the gym)
    7. stay with my g/f, who happens to be one of the best things that has ever happened to me
  • goes4ever
    • Sep 2004

I have said this on other boards and I will try my best to do the following:

1. be a better father to my son
    2. be a better husband
    3. be supportive and loyal to my friends, helping them in anyway possible, even when it means I have to give up my time when I am preoccupied or busy.
    4. quit being obsessed over little things
    5. quit being critical of others, learn to be more generous and kind

if I can do these things I think I will be a happier person, as well as my family and friends

Comment

• irongirl

My goals for 2006:

1. to be a better wife and mother/spend more quality time with my family
      2. to stop being so hard on myself over things that I cannot change (for example, quit worrying what other people think of me)
      3. spend more time with my friends
      4. appreciate the things that I have, and not waste my time wishing for things I cannot have
      5. train to the best of my ability,and step on stage in August in the BEST shape I know that I can be in

Good luck everyone with their goals. We all can do it, with a little help from our family and friends.

Comment

• mpresiv

Nice goals G4E, I'm proud of you bro

I think I have mine listed somewhere around here. My main goals are to find my "career" job by the end of the year. No more setting on my ass not looking for a better job. I'd also like a decent relationship with a girl. Send someone my way lord jesus!!!

My MAIN goal besides the serious stuff above is to prepare for my next contest. Probably be around late this year or '07. This year will be 100% dedication to the gym and all of the other stuff that goes along with it

Comment

• Heywood Jablomy

My Goals For 2oo6...

1. hit 200lbs
          2. stay near the same bf% i have now 12-15ish (i assume)
          3. eat more
          4. never miss a meal
          5. train harder
          6. never miss a training day (that i COULD possibly get to the gym)
          7. stay with my g/f, who happens to be one of the best things that has ever happened to me
          Funny. These are the exact goals I've set for myself this year. The only thing I would add for myself is to make better food choices. Just because a cookie has no added sugar, doesn't mean eating 4-5 of them replaces a bowl of oatmeal. :stupido2:

Comment

• goes4ever
            • Sep 2004

soild goals IG, I am proud of your choices, and thanks Mpresiv, Keep up the faith bro, God will provide. He always has taken care of me.

Comment

• irongirl

soild goals IG, I am proud of your choices
              Thanks g4e. Didn't mean to sound like a copycat of your goals, but after this past year, these things are definitely the most important- especially #1.

Comment

• PTAaron

Goals for me:
                1. Quit dwelling on the past and move forward with my life finally.
                2. Find a girl that DOESN'T have a boyfriend to be interested in for a change.
                3. Hit 260lbs with less bodyfat - once I get past these injuries.

Comment

Working...