Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CO-B16
    Vet
    • May 2004

i see now... i was unaware of the way the shirt pulled your shoulders forward...
    THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• In-Human

Originally posted by DADAWG
      gene rycheck [ ? spelling ] pressed 965 pounds last weekend at a ipa contest in pennsylvania . supposedly he was wearing a double ply poly inzer phenom shirt which is amazing since most huge benches are done in a 2 or 3 ply denim/canvas shirt .
      thats closing in on the half ton mark . 1000 will fall soon .
      Hey buddy I just heard that 1005 just went down in training at the gym and I am thinking Mendy it was, so he will be out soon to compete and go for it, thats what I heard two days ago, wow more than 1/2 a ton...

Comment

• ctgblue

Originally posted by rado
        Agreed.
        We all use AS here(I assume)so that's cheating right
        I would never, I mean NEVER admit to using AS.
        I just take my prescribed HRT shots per the doctors orders. He did say 2x week, right?

Comment

• DADAWG
          Vet
          • May 2004

Originally posted by In-Human
          Hey buddy I just heard that 1005 just went down in training at the gym and I am thinking Mendy it was, so he will be out soon to compete and go for it, thats what I heard two days ago, wow more than 1/2 a ton...
          opinions are like assholes , everyones got one but MY opinion is that mendy is by far the strongest bencher there has ever been , hands down . unfortunately scott seems to have less luck with his bench shirts than the other big benchers out there , probably because of his bench style/technique . if he ever dials in a shirt on the same day he is in the zone at a contest he will destroy the competition and his record wont be broken by anyone other than himself for quite a while .
          NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• In-Human

Did you just call me an asshole, who the hell do you think you are my wife, LOL, I think she forgot my name years ago, lol...

Comment

• Julien

965 pounds at bench press .... never thought it could be possible

Comment

• DADAWG
                Vet
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Julien
                965 pounds at bench press .... never thought it could be possible
                yep its finaly happened the highest bench in history is more than the highest deadlift in history . but the bench still has a couple of hundred pounds to go before it catches the world record squat .
                NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

Working...