when yall started

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Julien

when yall started

when did you start to lift ? i started when i was around 16 the youngest you start the best it is
  • rado

15, when I 1st joined the wrestling team.

Comment

• Wannabe

16 for me- still loving every minute of it Got it all to look forward to!

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I think around 16, it was a number of years before I begin lifting correctly though.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Mudge
          • Sep 2003

I started at 11, but begged for weights years before that. Problem was, back then iron weights were $$$ and the Sears we went to had all busted up cement weights (plasti-coated), so I had to 'weight' (har har).

So at 11 years old I couldn't tell you what I weighed, but my weight set was 104 pounds and I could not bench it, dropped to my chest and had to let the weights slide off. I think I benched 85 pounds successfully.

My barber was a national level guy and his wife competed also, and my friends dad was also a lifter. That would have been early 80s. The barber shop was Blood, Sweat and Shears, I saw it a few months ago.

Comment

• CO-B16
            Vet
            • May 2004

I had to for football in highschool... so 14 i guess... but i did it as little as possible..i hated it for some reason then... but fell in love with them at 19....
            THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

Working...