surgery next week on my shoulder

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mknpp9

surgery next week on my shoulder

this will be my second surgery on this shoulder in the past year and im only 21 price i must play to do what i love which is hockey and lifting. here is what they will be doing, its pretty grafic so if ya have a weak stomach dont look lol
  • irongirl

Geez, that sucks. Good luck with it. I had surgery at age 14 on my knee because of recurrent dislocations. I had 2 other surgeries on it again in the last few years. So I know how you feel. Let us know how you make out.

How much recovery time are you looking at?

Comment

• PTAaron

They are doing an open procedure on you? I didn't think those were even done anymore except in worse case scenarios... Good luck with that!
      I had a posterior bankart repair on my left shoulder - but it was done with a scope... I will be having a SLAP repair on my right shoulder in the near future by the looks of things.

Comment

• mknpp9

yea its pretty bad it pops out in my sleep now so he wants to go in himself and tighten everything up so we will see what happens, the first surgery i had was a ac joint repair on the same shoulder. so im just pissed i havent been able to play hockey or lift. i cant wait to get back at it

Comment

• skullsmasher

I hope you recover 100%!!!!

Comment

• mknpp9

thanks man i appreciate

Comment

• mpresiv

I wish you a speedy recovery bro

Comment

• goes4ever
                • Sep 2004