• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vannesb
    Board rep
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Darkness
    I'm adding mass quite nicely on 4iu.
    THats awesome at 4pm most run 7 to 10 iu for mass! Currently using blue tops wife at 2 iu Ed and loves it! She has really gotten rid ofnwrinkles etc. I use 5 iu Ed more for lean muscle not for huge gains. I am ion my late 40,s so I think the older you are the better benefits itnhas from a medical point of view! Fountain of youth!!!!!!
    Buy CJC 1295, GHRP-6, Sermorelin, U.S. Made, Peptide

Use Coupon Code "IMVannesb" to receive Discount

Comment

• ram71
      • Feb 2008

I always do 3iu's in morn the 3 iu's before bed when on HGH. Been off for 7 months, will be back on HGH all of 2013-14 for sure.

Comment

• Glycomann

if I was going to do it again I would do the GH at night before bed and or right after workout. I view these things with an eye to how the body works. Naturally we spike at night when the body is in healing and rebuild mode. There is more to this than just the GH. The body has to be set for it. the natural process is gherelin ---> GH sectretion--->IGF-1,-2 etc secretion---> eat---> insulin secretion. With GH use you are bypassing gherelin and GH secretion but the rest of the pattern is what you want to mimic. You want to lean out do the GH before bed with just a protein meal. Give it 20 minutes or so to let the IGF come out. then take your protein. If you want mass do the GH and wait 20 minutes and pound the food.

Comment

• Freezerdude

Everything I've always read says not to take before bedtime to keep from interfering with natty production.. What's your take on that Gman?
          I did find something out the hard way, I wa taking 10iu ed when I had the knee replacement and keep it up hoping to spped the healing which it did but I'm still having a hell of a time with swelling and then it started to add up in both feet,ankles,etc so once I started some Kefeis and Hyges I was able to drop back to 6iu and now I dropped to 5iu and the swelling is finally going away so with good GH for healing and fat loss I know a man doesn't need over 5iu and much more than that it could be hurting yourself depending on the type of injury.. for now I'm staying at 5iu since I have some really good shit and we will see what happens from here..

Comment

• Overload
            Vet
            • Jun 2012

I've been on it for 2 years. Usually around 4-6iu. Right now i'm shooting 5iu in the morning on an empty stomach and 5iu post workout or when i get home from work around 6pm on non training days. 8iu and up is where it shines IMO. I wouldn't use less than 5iu unless it's Pharm or a high quality generic like rips/hyges.

I've been on 10iu since April and i haven't noticed much muscle gain; i've tried many protocols and it all seems the same to me. It is one hell of a fatburner and the cosmetic benefits are incredible. Plus i sleep like a champ on it which is a huge benefit for me due to having a very stressful job.

Good luck!

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Freezerdude
              Everything I've always read says not to take before bedtime to keep from interfering with natty production.. What's your take on that Gman?
              I don't agree. You're going to get one hell of a boost shooting say 4 iu of GH all at once before bed. Rather than the 0.23978 IU your body is going to make. Plus the body is ready for it in that sleep state. that's when the body does it's natural rebuild/recovery. The second best time in my opinion is right after your workout especially if you can pig out and take a nap.

Plus if you want to lean out don't eat carbs or fats before bedtime dose. If you want to put on mass eat more before bedtime dose. if you don't feed it it will burn fat. If you feed it it will build mass.

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by Glycomann
                I don't agree. You're going to get one hell of a boost shooting say 4 iu of GH all at once before bed. Rather than the 0.23978 IU your body is going to make. Plus the body is ready for it in that sleep state. that's when the body does it's natural rebuild/recovery. The second best time in my opinion is right after your workout especially if you can pig out and take a nap.

Plus if you want to lean out don't eat carbs or fats before bedtime dose. If you want to put on mass eat more before bedtime dose. if you don't feed it it will burn fat. If you feed it it will build mass.
                Ok well then what's your take on the idea of everyone saying not to eat any carbs or fats 30 min before or after your gh?

Comment

• JohnnyB
                  vet
                  • Jul 2003

I agree with Glycomann, before bed is best. Here's something I've always asked when some say not before bed. Once your body has had a spike of HGH, will the body still release it natty HGH? I don't think it will, because the body has a system, that system is set-up for an HGH pulse at night. That pulse causes IGF-1 to be released and it's at it's highest in the morning. Here's the thing, once the feedback loop tells that system, it's had it's pulse of HGH resulting in a rise in IGF-1, will it naturally release more HGH?

I don't think it will, the hormonal system will shut down natural release when high does of any hormone is introduced into the system, just like it does with test, the difference being with test your testies shrink, so you can see the body has responded to the high then normal levels of test. Just because we can't see something happening to our bodies, that doesn't mean that the body hasn't shut down the natural release of the hormone that is being introduced from the outside.

It's been a while since I've done any research, so take this for what it's worth. PWO wouldn't be a good time, because HGH can cause insulin resistance, at least that was what was being put out when I was researching this. Back then the best PWO injections were, slin+1iu HGH or LR3. I remember back in the day, LR3 was great if I didn't eat with-in 2 hour after that first PWO meal, I'd go hypoglycemic, if I added avandia to my PWO supplements it got really bad, but it increased it's effect. I haven't tried the new LR3, so I can't say if it's still has the same.

There were studies that showed the increased effect of slin with 1iu of HGH. Like I said it's been a while since I've been around or did any research, so if there's new evidence that makes what I've said from the stone ages, forget what I said. I would ask if you could post it or direct me to it so I can re-educate myself, which I need to do anyway, thanks for anything that will help me.

I forgot to mention, HGH before 40 or 50 really is a waste of money, you'll get more bang for your buck with AAS, slin and food, maybe add that 1iu to the slin, but, after that, it doesn't do enough for the money or your investment to return ratio. It's over hyped because pro BBers use it, so everyone thinks a a miracle hormone, but, it's not. Besides the pros aren't buying for it, someone else usually is.

Just read what some have said in this thread, it kind of bares out what I just said. Over 5iu and 2 to 3months before you see anything, then when you do, it might be five lbs, think about the cost of 5iu or more over 2 to 3 months, to gain 5lbs. You can add that with more food, you can make it muscle with no fat, when you add the right foods in the right amounts, do a little more cardio to help keep the fat down. If you're using it to lean out, cardio is free.

Now if your natural HGH is low, than that's a different story, plus you need the disposable income to get it or my favorite, your insurance will pay for it

Comment

• Overload
                    Vet
                    • Jun 2012

I agree with you. It is not the game changer many people claim it to be and if i didn't have the disposable income i wouldn't be using it at all. This is why i recommend guys use as much as they can afford for as long as possible because using 2-4iu for 2-3 months is just pissing money away IMO.

Combined with Slin it's great, but it takes a large amount for an extended period of time to really change your body.

Great post Johnny.

Comment

• zeke
                      Vet
                      • May 2005

So is it ok to start with like 2iu's a day for a week or month then go up? Or should you just start at 5iu's a day... (honestly I was only going to do 2 iu's a day for the next 2 years but from what I've read that's just not enough).. I'm 43 and never used it... Planning on taking it with 750 MG's of Test E. and starting back on Tren E. in Dec at 400mgs at week... What do you guys think????

Thanks,
                      Z-

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Freezerdude
                        Ok well then what's your take on the idea of everyone saying not to eat any carbs or fats 30 min before or after your gh?
                        Sorry Freeze I just saw this. I think there is a lot of misinformation out there on the boards. The boards are sort of an amalgamate of opinions from some guys that have figured it out and a lot of other guys that really don't have the right idea.

The no fats and no carbs 30 minutes before dose might actually have merit according to what I understand about how the GH axis works. Under normal conditions when you are hungry the body releases gherelin which then goes on to stimulate GH release and the consequent somatomedin release from the liver, primarily IGF-1. not only is GH and the immediate downstream factors releasing under hunger but the body is setting itself to accept nutrients and priming itself for anabolism. The hunger period is the set up period when GH gets released and the rest of the system brings itseld into sink for recovery, nutrition and growth.

After ghrelin becomes high and GH is released the body expects a burst of high insulin release upon food intake. If the body has just had a huge insulin release and it is out of synch. Nutrients will not partition as well. Growth factor receptors, nutrient transporters, signal transduction pathways will not be in the optimal state.

now in my view if you are using moderate amounts of GH, on the order of 1-6 iu timing could be important. The idea would be to try to mimic the natural system synchronizaton. Rather than gherelin stimulating GH secretion you are imposing it by injection when hungry so the body is already set up. This goes along with insulin as well. In the normal state, as I wrote above, insulin immediately follows GH secretion in the set of natural events. You can duplicate that at higher magniture by dosing gH and insulin like this.

The body is a machine. It works a certain way. For it to run at optimal you can work with it rather than against it and get better results.

Comment

• Freezerdude

Gotcha brother thanks!

Comment

• Lethalius
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Darkness
                            I'm adding mass quite nicely on 4iu.

5ius of HGH will help add size/strength when combined with slin and testosterone. 5 ius hgh alone- no.

Comment

• Shinobi
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2010

I'm going to use 10iu. Should I split the dosage a have it PWO and before bed?

Comment

Working...