X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beast
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

new protocol

Starting this week with Mutant's protocol. I need something new so wth?? Please tell me if this is good if you've tried it or something may be better. Also will it make a difference using dextrose, malotdextrin or a sup like glycojet?? I am weighing in the morning 216-218 just did Bodyfat at 8.5%. Need to break this 2 year plateau. Training as been way more consistent and using little weight theory with a crap load of volume. So any of you mas monsters wanna give a bit of advice I's appreciate it. National show next year so I need size!!
    Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!
  • beast
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

Funny some kids will never grow up! So an update on Mutant's protocol is that this week has been amazing. Even though one morning I forgot the GH and I forgot the IGF pwo twice. But it seems the timing of this works well with me. Still only using glycojet for the carb drink.
    Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

Probation not all here are famiar with mutants protocol.

Sounds like fun bro

Comment

• Augerdog
        Vet
        • Mar 2014

Good thread. I have been curious about this. I have his protocol saved for when I'm not so scared of insulin.

Comment

• beast
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

I never do this on weekends. So here is an example of how full I get daily when I do. I was 5lbs less today after my workout, same breakfast, same shakes, way less pumps and fullness. I can't wait to see what this next week brings. Week 2!!!

Comment

• beast
            Vet
            • Mar 2010

morning weight 218lbs 9 point body fat 9.3%. A little fatter then I like but I want to give this protocol a chance. Going to turn up the cardio a bit this week.

Comment

• beast
              Vet
              • Mar 2010

Morning weight 221lb today. The biggest thing I notice about this is I stay full as a mofo all day!Pumps are ridiculous but in a different way. It seems as if the slin really is shuttling everything I drink(all the maltodextrin/creatine and aminos) right into the muscle forcefully! It looks like I gain 10 lbs during my workout! lol. Another thing is I was always kind of nervous with slin but with these shakes, I'm pretty damn confident I'm not going hypo. Last night I did a second workout and repeated the process but used Humalog so it was out faster. Gains are a comin.....

Comment

• bufbiker

Look into insulin. That's all I'll say.

Comment

• beast
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2010

Insulin is only dangerous if un-studied. Can be done extremely safe, just as safe as all other AAS.

Comment

• bufbiker

You may notice a little extra chub from the insulin but it goes away quickly if you don't let it get out of control.

Comment

• beast
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2010

Yea eat clean foooo show!!! A guy can gain 5lbs a fat per week eating wrong with this stuff.

Comment

• JuicedVenom
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2014

I'm starting slin too so I'll be following this

Comment

• beast
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2010

Start low and see how you react. Any questions I can answer let me know.

Comment

• JuicedVenom
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2014

Ty beast. 5iu post w/o 10g waxy maize per Iu. Keep a soda or on close by. Got A 250 Iu quick pen. I am doin on workout days only. And keep glucose meter. Between 70-120. Sounding ok

Comment

• beast
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2010

Yep. sure does. Now you should think about the things your be consuming during your hours of slin. Whey protein, amios, creatine etc. And a full NO FAT meal. You might feel a little something from 5units but you would have to try and fuck up to mess up that dose. Why post workout??

Comment

Working...