X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • water43
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

insulin b4 wo ?

I know how insulin pushs carbs/prot/glycol into muscles post wo , but some ppl use it pre wo , how or what does it do for the bodybldr to take 2-3 iu b4 wo ? what effect is it gonna do like a pump or vascularity over time or what ?/ thanks
    the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"
  • beast
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

Prefer it pre myself. I drink a carb drink with creatine and amino while I lift. Actually a new line from muscle meds called secret sauce I think is great for insulin. Then a cup of oats with protein after my workout.
    Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• water43
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

well beast how does it feel good pump stronger or just more energy ?

Comment

• beast
        Vet
        • Mar 2010

Feels like the best rework out ever!! Pain full pumps and no real loss of energy. Muscles feel extremely full.
        Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• myosaurus
          Vet
          • Mar 2014

I noticed immediate strength increase from it. muscles warm up faster and better pump too.

Comment

• b52
            • Oct 2006

Make sure you're eating the right foods, as slin lowers your blood sugar, and can cause some serious harm if you don't know what you're doing with it. I'm sure you know but just fyi.

Comment

• Magnesium
              Vet
              • Dec 2009

Insulin tells the cells of your body to take in nutrients. If you provide adequate nutrients for them, they will be overfed and ready for action. Provide too little nutrition and your blood levels drop and leave your body as a whole starving.

Comment

• bufbiker

Agree about pre work out. It's more effective that way. But do drink a good carb loaded drink twenty minutes or so after injection or as Beast suggests.

Comment

• A.B
                  VET
                  • Jun 2004

I can't comment on this but as soon as I saw the topic I was hoping beast would speak up because I knew he takes it pre workout

Comment

• DRveejay11
                    • Jul 2013

Or just be safe and take insulin mimetics; creatine, and either an NO3 product (like K+ Nitrate or TMG Nitrate) and/or plasma expander like a high yield Glycerol and get SWOLE pre-workout w zero risks and no cabs needed so = more fat loss/no concern of fat gain or fat loss inhibition from the slin (if that's the goal)

Not trying to be a jerk - just adding a safer alternative for a SWOLE pre-w/o concoction.

Comment

• b52
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by **********
                      Or just be safe and take insulin mimetics; creatine, and either an NO3 product (like K+ Nitrate or TMG Nitrate) and/or plasma expander like a high yield Glycerol and get SWOLE pre-workout w zero risks and no cabs needed so = more fat loss/no concern of fat gain or fat loss inhibition from the slin (if that's the goal)

Not trying to be a jerk - just adding a safer alternative for a SWOLE pre-w/o concoction.
                      I agree. not needed for the majority of lifters. If you compete, I get it. But for most of us why risk it?

Comment

• bufbiker

Many people do post work out injections to force nutrients into the muscles trained to aid in recovery. My thinking, and many people agree, is why wait? Utilize the pump from working out to force even more nutrients into the muscles. Muscles are fed by blood through the circulatory system. If you're eating right, and don't train until you've had at least three meals you're going to be feeding the muscles more effectively with a pre training injection. Just my two cents.

Comment

• DrMoney23
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2013

So for you guys using a little bit of it pre workout, are you also using it post workout too?

Comment

• bufbiker

I don't. I've found through trial and error and even a life threatening mishap that a little bit goes a long way. I will say, from what I've read that I think most bbers do post injections.

Comment

• water43
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2010

well since i'm insulin resitent and my sugar is always like 140 ish every morning or higher I feel like some insulin to lower my suger b4 cardio or wo would be a plus get me into a keto type state . what does yall think ?

Comment

Working...