Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mr.zone
    • Aug 2014

Grey tops

I understand rips are no longer being made. They are being replaced with grey tops. Has anyone Tried these? I'm wondering if they are the same quality.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Bump, this I would to know to.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• mr.zone
      • Aug 2014

I'm assuming they are since the main supplier is the same as the rips. But when donating that kind of cash I would like to know for sure.

Comment

• Freezerdude

I've been running them and really like them! Hoping there still as good and test as good as the last batch I used before the lunar new year holiday.. Just got another load of the today so we will find out pretty quick..

Comment

• MR. BMJ
          • Apr 2006

The 2 main guys who were selling rips ar enow selling the grey tops. If you are getting them from either of the two, then you should be gtg.

***Please do not PM me asking for a source (not directed at anybody particular).

Comment

• mr.zone
            • Aug 2014

Sounds good to me. I've run rips before so I'll have something to compare them too.

Comment

• CONCRETEGUY

I don't think the Grey Tops were supposed to replace them. TP couldn't get them any longer and had to move to the next best thing. GreyTops are serum testing in the high twenties and low 300s for IGF. I have been on 10iu a day of GT for months now.
              I'm very happy!

CG

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by CONCRETEGUY
                I don't think the Grey Tops were supposed to replace them. TP couldn't get them any longer and had to move to the next best thing. GreyTops are serum testing in the high twenties and low 300s for IGF. I have been on 10iu a day of GT for months now.
                I'm very happy!

CG
                What do you find running 10iu a day does for you? Reason I ask, is I haven't seen many run it that high for a prolonged amount of time. Back in the day, one used to always hear/read about the purported hyperplasia effects of GH if ran at a higher dosage. However, seems all I ever read about GH results is the leaning effects & staying fuller when dieting. Then again, that's not guys running 10iu. Do you find that running it that high has put more muscle on you?

Comment

• Trapology
                  • Jan 2007

Like all other gh, if you find legit ones they are petty decent
                  Ive run them before at 10iu eod and felt liked they worked well
                  Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• CONCRETEGUY

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                    What do you find running 10iu a day does for you? Reason I ask, is I haven't seen many run it that high for a prolonged amount of time. Back in the day, one used to always hear/read about the purported hyperplasia effects of GH if ran at a higher dosage. However, seems all I ever read about GH results is the leaning effects & staying fuller when dieting. Then again, that's not guys running 10iu. Do you find that running it that high has put more muscle on you?
                    I'm at 5500 calories a day. It keeps ,me lean. If I didn't do that amount I would get sloppy. I look like my avatar all year round even making gains. It make prepping almost a joke. I'm 4 to 5 weeks out at any time.

CG

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I'm at 5500 calories a day. It keeps ,me lean. If I didn't do that amount I would get sloppy. I look like my avatar all year round even making gains. It make prepping almost a joke. I'm 4 to 5 weeks out at any time.

CG
                      Kick ass. I'm sure it's gotta be healthier going that route compared to bulking up with alot of unnecessary bf like many tend to do, then having to lose a shitload to be show ready. Sounds like you're doing it the old-school way. I find it amusing when people often say one MUST be either bulking or cutting. Shit man I've been "culking" for I don't know how long now haha. While I'm certainly not 4-5 weeks out at any given time like you say, I try to keep the bf low enough where I can always still see nice lines & separation. IMO staying relatively lean also makes working out more enjoyable bcoz ain't nothing like seeing the veins poppin' & the muscles dancin' while training. Btw what's your height/weight big guy?

Comment

• badger8811
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2016

ive run yellow,red,green,blue,grey, and black tops and to be honest I cant tell any difference at all the only time i could tell a difference one time when I ran hg nutropin aq . if i had to guess that if they have blue topsconly but want grey tops I have no doubt they would judt switch cap colors

Comment

• Big B
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2016

CG
                          Damn bro, that's awesome!

Comment

• Big B
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by badger8811
                            ive run yellow,red,green,blue,grey, and black tops and to be honest I cant tell any difference at all the only time i could tell a difference one time when I ran hg nutropin aq . if i had to guess that if they have blue topsconly but want grey tops I have no doubt they would judt switch cap colors
                            You were just lucky you didn't run any bad GH. Good source you have I could say. Damn dude, I've done 8 diff ones over the years and only half were good...

Comment

• Big B
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by MR. BMJ

***Please do not PM me asking for a source (not directed at anybody particular).
                              You got pm

Comment

Working...