Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clutchitalian
    • Sep 2011

ghrp-6

ive been reading up on peptides lately....i liked what ive heard about ghrp-6...i ordered some and want to add it to my cycle at some point...i know it burns fat and increases gh production....i know u bros have tried it can u share ur experiences?? dosages and results????
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

I wouldn't use ghrp 6. I would use 2. Especially if you want to lean out. 6 made me fat as fuck. It's a strange compound that releases insulin spikes off the chart.

Comment

• clutchitalian
      • Sep 2011

im hearing 100mcg 3x per day on an empty stomach....where do u guys inject?? belly??

Comment

• ozzy69
        Assistant Admin
        • Jun 2011

Sub Q shot but 6 made me hungry as hell all the time....honestly save your money up and get a couple GH kits they are worth it IMHO

Comment

• clutchitalian
          • Sep 2011

i wish but i cant afford it lol...i already have some so i was thinking 3 shots...wake up,post workout,before bed....i just dont know if i take the shot when i wake up then have a shake or wait,same post workout.........

Comment

• clutchitalian
            • Sep 2011

they say dont eat for an hr after injection but postworkout and waking is prob the exception.......im not looking for anything big just an addition to a cycle.........

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

Clutch where are your reading these instructions not to eat for an hour? This isn't right. And with 6 it's probably impossible. You may die of low blood sugar.

Comment

Working...