Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Peptides and SARMS
User Name
Password

Old 07-26-2017, 09:35 AM   #1
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Bridging with Lr3

Has anyone bridged using only peptides? I have been using DES and I am pleased with the results but it seems to me DES would not be appropriate to bridge with due to the short half life.

I would like to come off clean but maybe at my age it might be wise to stay at therapuetic doses of test just to avoid muscle loss. I would come completely off if I thought peptides would reasonably help me keep my gains.
Old 07-26-2017, 07:28 PM   #2
Glycomann

Hard to find good stuff. I lucked out a couple of times and used some decent stuff when coming off. Ileaned out a lot and it helped me hold some mass. Felt great except my sex drive still went to shit.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:24 PM   #3
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Hard to find good stuff. I lucked out a couple of times and used some decent stuff when coming off. Ileaned out a lot and it helped me hold some mass. Felt great except my sex drive still went to shit.
What do you think about using Lr3 and just enough base to keep good wood and the drive up? Maybe small amounts eod or two off one on?
Old 07-26-2017, 11:39 PM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
What do you think about using Lr3 and just enough base to keep good wood and the drive up? Maybe small amounts eod or two off one on?
I would go with hgh personally.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:09 PM   #5
Dakota
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I would go with hgh personally.
It takes too long to get hgh rolling. I don't really want to stay on that much longer. I like short cycles, clean up and hit it again.
Old 11-28-2017, 09:27 AM   #6
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
I liked LR3. Amazing pumps. And leaned up a little as well. Nothing over the top but Made some gains

The next time I tried it was garbage so ya- you don’t know how it’ll go batch to batch.
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 03:28 PM   #7
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
I'll be bridging after this cycle. If you get legit igf it's worth it. I added solid mass with it over a couple of months. i'd recommend ghrp 2 and 6 with it.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote