Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 03-28-2019, 03:04 AM   #1
MyBackHurts

MyBackHurts is on a distinguished road
Help me prepare for first cycle in 10 years.

I'm experienced in cycles, but I'm sure a few thoughts have changed over the decade. I was 332lbs July 2018. I am now 204bs. Down a bunch of muscle mass as well. The goal is 180lbs then 3 months of natural lifting to get the old oil lubricated and the wheels turning.

Im thinking of doing a reduced version of my favorite cycle since it's been so long. Here is what I'm thinking. Please chime in with recommendations, pct, I take any advice thankfully, and even if I don't agree with the advice, I don't take it personal. It's always good to hear others experiences. My base will be:
400mg Tren E
500mg Test E
With the first week adding
Test Prop 50mg EOD
Tren A 50mg EOD
To combine front loading with faster response.
Not sure if I want to add any orals to the cycle. My organs haven't failed me yet though.

It's been a long time since I researched cycles, I forgot most of what I use to preach. Pretty Sure it's Alzheimer's or something. I'm a victim of "you don't use it you lose it."

I was also a hypocrite on the boards. Telling people to start at 250mg of test for first cycle.. meantime we didn't have forums when I started my first at a Gram a week if Test. But I'm pretty positive I'll grow just fine at 500mg. I had an infinite supply of tren and found my sweet spot was 400mg. 600mg was too much with sides and 200mg was nice, but not what 400mg brought me.

Ready for the bashing.. and... Go!

Oh yea, any new info about pct?

Also been reading more on the recent opinions on trest.. seems to good to be true.
MyBackHurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 05:33 AM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
IMO the testE and trenE is plenty especially since you haven't cycled in ten years.
Not much has changed in regard to pct.
Old 03-28-2019, 05:48 AM   #3
Glycomann

You are fresh now like virgin. If it were me I would get bloods done for testosterone first to see if you even made normal levels. Personalabs does it cheap with no prescription. once you have established baseline maybe do deca and test as a starter. Tren can wait IMO.
Old 03-28-2019, 03:21 PM   #4
MyBackHurts

My body doesn't react to Deca positively for some reason. Same as dbol. My pumps are insane. I can't even walk the grocery store without lying on the ground from back pumps. Doesn't matter how much water I drink or how clean my diet is. I've tried Deca off and on from 1998-2009 I just gave up on it. Incredible gains if I stop for 20 minutes every 5 minutes I workout.
Old 03-28-2019, 03:43 PM   #5
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I lean toward Glyco's advice. I would save the tren. Maybe go with Eq instead of Deca.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:53 PM   #6
MyBackHurts

I thought about eq as well. Also a primo mast but I figured I'll save that for later when I get my build back
Old 03-28-2019, 09:05 PM   #7
wallyd
VET

wallyd is on a distinguished road
You’re piling on too much for being out of the game 10 years. I like the EQ & Fest idea. Don’t write off deca completely unless you have tried NPP too. For me there’s a pretty big difference.
wallyd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:48 PM   #8
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
I remember when I did my first cycle after ten years off. I think I ran test e at 400mg/wk and a little dbol or maybe tbol for the first few weeks and I made incredible gains. The next one after that was test, deca, and eq and that was the best I ever looked and felt. My doses were moderate, test e 400/wk, deca 450/wk, eq 500/wk
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:58 PM   #9
Dawgpound_Hank

Run ya some test-only dude and gtg. After so long off that will rock your world enough. At most, just toss in an oral with it to jump start. Your receptors are fresh as monkeys breath right now - don't play all your cards yet.
Old 04-01-2019, 12:13 PM   #10
5plates
Vet

5plates is on a distinguished road
I’d drop the tren E to 150-200 and get used to it again before going higher
5plates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 10:05 PM   #11
LGTWHIT
VET

LGTWHIT is on a distinguished road
Yup, it’s a total restart after 10 years, good test at 500-700mg will knock your socks off. You could add in a kicker like tbol at 40mg to start, one of my favorites, albeit a slow mover will help to get the ball rolling. As far as pct... don’t believe in it. If your in it for the long slow battle pending your age and having children etc... Blast and cruise. I’m not condoning abusing your body with substances, but rather keep hormones stable vs the crazy roller coaster ride. Been there done that never again. This is my opinion and is not for everyone, but the beast decision I’ve ever made. Others on here I guarantee will feel the same way
LGTWHIT is offline   Reply With Quote