X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hcore123
    VET
    • Dec 2018

Ed vs eod vs e3d

What’s up guys just wanted to get some opinions on this I’ve seen so many differing thoughts I have always ran the longer esters at e3d injections wondering if I’m missing out on something
  • Glycomann

MWF works best for me but I don't like poking so much anymore. Between peptides or GH and hCG I am so sick of poking. I took the last 5 weeks completely off so the pin cushion heals and the balls decent.

Comment

• Dakota
      VET
      • Feb 2017

The more frequently you inject the less the fluctuation in blood levels regardless of esters. But there are a zillion theories after that.
      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Glycomann
        MWF works best for me but I don't like poking so much anymore. Between peptides or GH and hCG I am so sick of poking. I took the last 5 weeks completely off so the pin cushion heals and the balls decent.
        I know what you mean! I needed a friggin break! Using lots of prop, gh, lr3 and hcg was making me dread the lifestyle. It was getting to be too much.

That said...... I can't wait for my next cycle.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

No pin cushion here. When I'm ON, it's long esters and 1-2 pokes ew. I don't run high doses so I don't even use an AI.

Comment

• Hcore123
            VET
            • Dec 2018

Appreciate the insight fellas e3d has always seemed to work for
            Me without to many sides if it’s not broke don’t fix it I guess

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Dakota
              I know what you mean! I needed a friggin break! Using lots of prop, gh, lr3 and hcg was making me dread the lifestyle. It was getting to be too much.

That said...... I can't wait for my next cycle.
              I'll be starting out a bit slow. Blood draw was today. Hoping the iron is good and hematocrit is under 50. In week 5 off everything and starting to crash. Actually not sure how much longer I will be cycling. I have an interview for a second job. If I get it it will shore up my retirement and will actually be rewarding. So win win that way but not as much time to kick it around in the weight room or dojo. So come August I might be cutting things to a bare minimum for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Dakota
                VET
                • Feb 2017

I think my next cycle will likely be my last as well. I am too old to walk around with a lot of extra mass. I flirted with competing once more before calling it but I am a black or white, all in or all out, type guy. I get singularly focused and don't let others deter me no matter what. I can't do that to my girl, especially in a new marriage. I will have to retire with a 2nd place natural novice as my "best show"

One more cycle and then trt with maybe a bump up here or there. That will have to do.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                  • Oct 2017

I used to be of the mindset that for more even test levels I should inject at least twice a week, or e3d.
                  Now, after trial and error, I just inject once a week. I'm on cyp year round. Its half life is forever, and after so many runs with tren a, prop, mast pp, doing eod injects I just got tired of being a pin cushion. Even twice a week, being on year round, gets old. So now every Tuesday I do 2cc of whatever brand if cyp I'm using. If it's dosed at 200mg/ml I'm doing 400 once a week. If it's 250 mg/ml, then I'm on 500 mg a week. I have no obvious fluctuations to speak of, depending on the quality of the gear.
                  OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Darkness
                    • Apr 2011

Stable blood levels being desirebale is bro science. I’ve proven to my own satisfaction that my receptors would much rather need a lot of change up and down to grow muscle and improve overall well-being. My doc got me started on that and he was correct.

Comment

• Hcore123
                      VET
                      • Dec 2018

Damn that’s some food for thought boss thank you

Comment

• Titan
                        Vet
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Hcore123
                        What’s up guys just wanted to get some opinions on this I’ve seen so many differing thoughts I have always ran the longer esters at e3d injections wondering if I’m missing out on something
                        A lot of factors involved in order to answer this one.
                        What are you taking
                        How long have you been on that compound.
                        What are your goals
                        My thoughts are if your using say Test. E and you've been one this for a whole cycle then next cycle use another ester.
                        and use other compounds.
                        Keep a record of what you used, how long, how consistent your training and diet was.
                        Steroids only work as hard as you do...
                        To much more to even start here, sounds like you need to research more bro instead of asking for free advice.
                        You can ask ten pro BB's that same question and most to all would give a completely different response.
                        Titan from:
                        VIP@:
                        Peak-Muscle
                        Anabolic Board,
                        The Iron Den and
                        A few other boards.

Comment

Working...