Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

Pete Grymkowski cycle

This is crazy. I had heard the purported 10,000mg a WEEK before many times, but he says here he was taking up to 10,000mg a DAY leading 3 weeks up to a contest. How was that even possible considering test back then was only 200mg/ml IIRC? Also no way of verifying if this is really him speaking, but unbelievable shit if true.

Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

Holy shiznit he says it here on video with Ric Draisin - 10g a day and 5 BOTTLES of orals a DAY. How did his liver not melt?

Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Dakota
      VET
      • Feb 2017

I have heard of some of the ol timers eating Winny or Dbol by the handful but I can't imagine how you would manage to inject that much per day. Gear was 50,100 maybe 200/ml. That is over 8 three CCs injects per day at 200/cc!! TWO injects a day sucks!
      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

I think some of these guys exaggerate their usage.

Comment

• JayC
          Vet
          • Sep 2012

Kinda agree, sounds exaggerated.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
            • May 2019

Originally posted by Dakota
            I have heard of some of the ol timers eating Winny or Dbol by the handful but I can't imagine how you would manage to inject that much per day. Gear was 50,100 maybe 200/ml. That is over 8 three CCs injects per day at 200/cc!! TWO injects a day sucks!
            The second vid with Draisin he said he poked 9 shots ed. He also stated in one of the vids that some of the orals came with only 10 tabs in a bottle. Also when ya consider the dosage of the orals back then were pretty damn low, ie, 5mg dbols, 2mg var, etc, it isn't so extreme as something crazy like taking a whole bottle of 100 tabs @ 25-50mg per tab. Even so, I don't know how he didn't suffer major health affects at the time. Bostin Lloyd has nada on Pete!

Comment

• Roughrydr
              • Oct 2017

Why would he have to exaggerate? He's got nothing to gain by exaggerating. It does sound like a lot. Seems like his liver would be shot. But I believe him. Why not? You know?
              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• b52
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                Why would he have to exaggerate? He's got nothing to gain by exaggerating. It does sound like a lot. Seems like his liver would be shot. But I believe him. Why not? You know?
                People do all the time. They don't need a reason to. They gain nothing other than to sound like they're more badass than they are. I deal with it everyday with employees. And also, 9 shots a day? I call BS.

Comment

• Titan
                  Vet
                  • Aug 2010

He would need to have injected 20-30 times a day.
                  I doubt it...
                  Besides your body only has a set amount of receptors.
                  You can not assimilate all those hormones if you wanted to.
                  Last edited by Titan; 05-20-2019, 03:00 PM.
                  Titan from:
                  VIP@:
                  Peak-Muscle
                  Anabolic Board,
                  The Iron Den and
                  A few other boards.

Comment

Working...