Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Transgender Moderator?

Would you accept a transgender moderator here at PM?

Discuss openly. Everyone’s opinion welcome except Roughryder.
  • MR. BMJ
    • Apr 2006

Isn't that why Lifts added on Jerky? I thought he was supposed to bring balance to the forum?

Was jerky a woman or a man first though, and what does it identify it'self as now?

And it's not just about jerky either, who i'm compelled by it's decision to come openly here and bring balance to the forum. It's also showing the great leadership by Lifts, and the positive, non-bias approach the board is bringing to the future and fore-front for everybody.

I'm honored to be a part of tjhis great team

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

I love rainbows and unicorns. Some of my best friends are lesbians. In fact my gender identification is that of a lesbian. I just happen to have an amazing cockadoodle. Pictures upon request.
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

Transgender girl to guy, guy to girl, non binary to binary, binary to non binary? Gender fluid, Gender neutral, Pansexual? Don't pigeon hole me into your predetermined Cis-Patriarchal view of the muscle development.
        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dakota
          VET
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Darkness

Oh wait.... are you coming out Darkness? So sorry, I can be so obtuse.
          The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Caitlin Jenner?
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• zillagraybeard
              VET
              • Apr 2019

Give it up for DNA!!

A lady I knew, fought Fallon Fox and only months after the fight did she find out that she use to be a he. She said she had never been hit that hard by a "woman" before in her life. Then she found out the truth.

I have a hard time wrapping my head around a guy that wants to be a girl and then wants to get in the octagon and fight other girls. HUMMMMM
              Last edited by zillagraybeard; 05-24-2019, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Beef Newton
                VET
                • Nov 2018

I don't see how that would affect the ability to moderate. Are they hot?

Comment

• b52
                  • Oct 2006

Does this mean you walk around with a mankini?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                    • May 2019

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                    Isn't that why Lifts added on Jerky? I thought he was supposed to bring balance to the forum?

Was jerky a woman or a man first though, and what does it identify it'self as now?

And it's not just about jerky either, who i'm compelled by it's decision to come openly here and bring balance to the forum. It's also showing the great leadership by Lifts, and the positive, non-bias approach the board is bringing to the future and fore-front for everybody.

I'm honored to be a part of tjhis great team

JerKy likes tacos, not weenies, and was born from here:

Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• wallyd
                      VET
                      • Aug 2015

I just don’t get it.?! My cousin is going through the transition. He was married, has a daughter around 12-14 yo. How do you explain that to your child?

Comment

• Glycomann

You'll have to hire 2 b/c they off themselves at the 50% rate. Just saying.

Comment

• b52
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by wallyd
                          I just don’t get it.?! My cousin is going through the transition. He was married, has a daughter around 12-14 yo. How do you explain that to your child?
                          Honestly bro, I've wondered this and I just have come to the conclusion that I cannot possibly understand what some people are going through mentally. In my twenties I'd look at it as wtf! But there's a mental issue going on with these types that I cannot pretend to possibly understand. It's definitely odd and hard to comprehend, but to each their own.

Comment

• b52
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Darkness

Is this a legit question or are we poking fun at Jerky? lol. You're hard to read sometimes.

Comment

• Darkness
                              • Apr 2011

I am happy that our community has moved, for the most part, towards a place of warm inclusivity.

Now another question, will this mod now need to become our resident expert on female cycles, outlining how to use non androgenic compounds like anavar and primo, warning against too much test and winni, and talking about putting lots of Callogen in their shakes?

Will they be rediculed for a chick that needs more than 70mg EW to make gains?

This could be complicated for our community, albeit beneficial.

Comment

Working...