X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • USNCTT
    VET
    • Aug 2006

Mother Nature is PISSED

I hope this message finds you and your families safe. I don't know where all of you are from but a lot of areas have been devastated in the last week by catastrophic event, my city being one that had 10 confirmed tornados touching down.

I am in insurance so needless to say things have been crazy for me the last week at work but it makes you feel good when you can get people on the right path to being whole again. Things can be replaced, people cant. Stay safe
  • Glycomann

Lots of flooding around me and a tornado last week. not something that common around me as far as the tornado although one went down my street about 8 years ago.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
      Banned
      • Apr 2018

I've been reading about this.....crazy. Stay safe my friend and help who you can.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

All we have in my area is tons of snow during the winter months.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
          • May 2019

Yeah this year has been crazy so far. The sound of the tornado sirens going off is eerie. We had a tornado warning here in our county 3 nights ago, sirens going off at 2AM. Thank GOD nothing hit here. I seen earlier on TV that a new record was set with over 500 tornados nationwide in the month of May.
          Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• USNCTT
            VET
            • Aug 2006

We had a record 15 confirmed tornadoes here in my state with the one doing the most devastation 20 minutes north of me that was an EF4.

Comment

Working...