X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • water43
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

BPPC157/TB4/CJCDAC/GHRP on healing effect

well I have gone and started a research experiment with my test animal of wich has a hurt left shoulder cuff /some other sort of injury results of pressing to heavy to long. the research test has begun and consist of BPC 157 @250-500 mcg ed/TB4500@5 G's wkly for imflamation-cjcdac@1mg 2xwkly/ghrp@3iu ed.4 wks on 2 off
    the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"
  • Elvia1023

How are you getting on with your experiment? The combo of BPC-157 and TB-500 is incredible for injury repair and general recovery.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I sware by BPC-157 I use 500mcgs into each shoulder every morning before my workout.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• christoth

Originally posted by liftsiron
        I sware by BPC-157 I use 500mcgs into each shoulder every morning before my workout.
        Outstanding product nothing short of miraculous for healing injuries used it on a torn rhomboid. The TB500 is a must have rejuvenating Tonic to run 2 to 3 times per year for 6 to 8 weeks.

Comment

• water43
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

sorry this took so long but I wanted to give the proucts fair time to start healing . ....well i'm just finishing 4 wks on and I have my strength back in my shoulder to pick up the milk again,drink coffee without spilling it ! as well as shoulder rotation , a feeling that when my arm hung downward of disconnect in my shoulder area has pretty much gone away. I started gently stretching it on on occasion because if I get carried away it hurts like ive stretched to far and my arm goes dead no strength and falls to my side . I will now take my 2 off wks then start again for as long as my BPC/TB/GHRP/CJC last I......also let me add that I have raised my dosage of bpc to 5mg/wky in split doses for the last 2 wks making the best progress in recovery.
          if any pep sponsors would like to donate product in exchange for a recovery review on an ongoing experiment long as it takes experiment i'm in ! ....my right shoulder took 3-4 yrs b4 I could lift like a champ again with injections/rehab and time ! now my other shoulder feels eerily similar but I feel like its comeing around in record time ! i'll try to keep up and be more current from here out. I forgot I added 200mcg of huperzine ed about three wks ago to get the most out of cjcdac/ghrp.
          Last edited by water43; 03-06-2015, 08:45 AM. Reason: adding i 200mcg of huperzine ed.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

I'm not sure where the idea of only running BPC-157 4 weeks came from? Without doubt it works best for me when i continue to run it, I'm on 4-5 months straight now.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• water43
              Vet
              • Mar 2010

well good i'll just keep on going , since I think all halflives are peak right now.

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by water43
                well good i'll just keep on going , since I think all halflives are peak right now.
                I think that will serve you better, at least until you heal.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• water43
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2010

heres my observation since starting these combos , everything in the test shoulder seemed to be getting better as I could tell when I extended my shoulder , but I had a lot of physical work around my house that required a lot of use and f*kd it up more so after undoing all the good I had in fixing the injury I finally went for a MRI the result torn rotator. I don't know where at as of yet , I have an apptmnt with the orthopedic surgeon.

Comment

Working...