Palumbo, Priest & Hernon talk gear

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Palumbo, Priest & Hernon talk gear

They talk about Dallas, cycles now vs 90's, health issues. Phil said for his pro card & 2 pro shows, he took 1500mg ew test, winny eod & something called sten, 5iu of GH, 5iu slin. Priest said he never took more than 2000mg ew total of gear - a far cry of from the old Platz interview where he said only 200mg of test. Good stuff folks check it out.

• Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Sten was popular years ago on the west coast. It was Mexican gear that you could buy at any pharmacy over the border. It was dirt cheap and that was probably the reason it was so popular rather than because it was so effective. It was pretty low dose if I recall correctly. I never used it. Sust was also very available and I preferred it over everything else anyway.
    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Dakota
      Sten was popular years ago on the west coast. It was Mexican gear that you could buy at any pharmacy over the border. It was dirt cheap and that was probably the reason it was so popular rather than because it was so effective. It was pretty low dose if I recall correctly. I never used it. Sust was also very available and I preferred it over everything else anyway.
      Was sten a type of test?

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
        Was sten a type of test?
        It was a combo of test prop, test cyp, and a small amount of DHEA. The injection pain was incredible, worse than the old 50ml jugs of QV test E.
        Each 2ml amp contained 25mgs prop, 75mgs cyp and 20mgs of DHEA.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by liftsiron
          It was a combo of test prop, test cyp, and a small amount of DHEA. The injection pain was incredible, worse than the old 50ml jugs of QV test E.
          Each 2ml amp contained 25mgs prop, 75mgs cyp and 20mgs of DHEA.
          If it beats the QV family jugs, that's some painful stuff fosho!

Comment

• Dakota
            VET
            • Feb 2017

I had to look it up. Lifts has it right. Cyp and Prop. I wonder if the DHEA is what made it painful.

QV man that brings back some memories. My arms were never bigger than the time I injected into my tris and my arms got so inflamed from it I looked a 1960s Pro.
            The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Joe0690
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

Well lee has many times said his cycles in general are very lowlike400 mg and 400 mg of something else. But in that show he did say at the most if u included everything orals and all he’s never gone over 2000 mg that was prolly his biggest cycle I think in general he used more moderate doses.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                • Apr 2006

I actually really liked sten, it was cheap and effective, though 2ml injects. I'd take it again if it were still cheap and readily available. (not saying it is better than anything else, just that it worked great, especially back in the 90's where selection was limited until the Tt/QV explosion.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                  • Oct 2017

Enjoyed the interview. Not much of a debate. Phil did his usual b's making controversial ststements tryingbto stay relevent.
                  OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                    Enjoyed the interview. Not much of a debate. Phil did his usual b's making controversial ststements tryingbto stay relevent.
                    Yeah, and on the flipside, Priest owned that interview. Sounded like he was jacked up on a couple lines of coke haha - but he always talks like that.

Comment

Working...