CelticWolfs Chop Shop

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CelticWolf

i donno. That pic of me in the yellow shirt was taken june 11 06 and these were taken bout 5 minutes ago. Doc said i lost 30 pounds since august of 06.

Aint had a BMI since highschool.

Thanks. lol.

Comment

• laurie

well keep up the good work. maybe when u are ready get bf checked. it is good to go by.. keep rockin

Comment

• CelticWolf

WHOOhoo!! i can almost read my weight on the bathroom scale in my house. prob 2 more pounds...
        i hate when the wallmart scales only read to 300.
        And the digital ones dont work for more than 300 either...
        they just read -ERR-

Comment

• CelticWolf

Wahoo... im under 300... like 299.5 but i dont care...least showing progress.

Comment

• laurie

Hell yeah babe. congrats, keep on keepin on!!!!!!!

Comment

• goes4ever
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by CelticWolf
              Wahoo... im under 300... like 299.5 but i dont care...least showing progress.
              congrats bro, that is AWESOME news!

Comment

• ironmaidn

BIG PROBLEM THO.....

this is kinda ironic....
                My job...
                I'm a manager at a fast food restaurant

thats bad.. aint it...

OMG! Time for a job change Babe! Too funny! Bad, that is HORRENDOUS! This is a lifestyle change hun. So ironic! The WW point system is very good, but very hard if you are surrounded by fast food all day. Also, 40 situps...not a bad start, but you may want to concentrate on some cardio like walking 20-30 minutes per day for up to 5xper week as long as your MD says it is okay to begin.

Best wishes to you in reaching your goals!

Comment

• CelticWolf

im limiting myself to their salads w/fatfree dressing or lite dressing...lol

Now since ive dropped below 300... i drop one point from my daily point allowence. 43 points.

I picked up a can of these oats... not the flavor packets... havnt tried them yet. Ill try thim with splenda w/ cinnimon. No promises tho. I figure the sweetened oatmeal is better than a double cheeseburger from mcdonalds.. so im eating better than before. I have been thinking about going with whatever works at this point and step it up when I plateau. which hopefully wont be for awhile.... think it will be around 240. but who knows...

I know i got to get moving... even got a gym membership a month ago.. havn't gone yet tho...

Comment

• ironmaidn

im limiting myself to their salads w/fatfree dressing or lite dressing...lol

Now since ive dropped below 300... i drop one point from my daily point allowence. 43 points.

I picked up a can of these oats... not the flavor packets... havnt tried them yet. Ill try thim with splenda w/ cinnimon. No promises tho. I figure the sweetened oatmeal is better than a double cheeseburger from mcdonalds.. so im eating better than before. I have been thinking about going with whatever works at this point and step it up when I plateau. which hopefully wont be for awhile.... think it will be around 240. but who knows...

I know i got to get moving... even got a gym membership a month ago.. havn't gone yet tho...
                    Hey that is awesome! WARNING once you hit that gym you will be addicted man! I am so proud of you. Very hard to lose weight but you are kicking that beast in the butt! Keep rock'n! Did you check out Dottie's Website for people on WW? I did when I lost my weight on the point system. I lost 34lbs (post baby) on the point system. I am a huge fan of the program. Also, the weight will drop quicker once you start walk'n or doing any cardio. Keep logging here, we got our eyes on ya...

Comment

• CelticWolf

Thanks... much appricated....

I know all about that iron pumping addiction. I used to weight lift in High School. I took it pretty serious. I LOVE that adrenaline rush from it. Feel like your GOD!!

Comment

Working...