Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pipes
    • Mar 2011

Anavar only cycle

I'm 41 last time I did gear was 21 yrs ago. Going to start var only cycle. 40mg. For 8 weeks can I see any gains around 5-10lbs I'm 5 11 165lbs 10bf I've been working out for years very hard gainer. The reason for var only due to my lipids I'm on lipitor and Ive read and researched that I would not need any pct. PLEASE SOME ADVICE FOR ME.
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

This does not quite match common wisdom. What are your goals?

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

IMO the best single drug cycle anyone can use especially as we age is test. Anavar while mild most often giving good results, can really mess up one's lipid profile.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• A.B
        VET
        • Jun 2004

you would still need PCT bro but like liftsiron says, best bet is test, youll feel great on it to, at 41 youre having lowers levels of test, you would feel like a king. even 300mg a week test would be great

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

^^ WHat these guys said.

And really, I can tell you from expereince, that where you are with stats and your comment about being a hard gainer tells me you have MUCH room to grow with the most anabolic substance available: FOOD.

I was once less than 10% BF and 6-0 and 165 lbs. Someone taught me to eat and I added 35 lbs and maybe 2 points of BF. Drugs cant do this, and even if they did, you wont stay there without the diet. I'm not being hard, just saying that manipulating your endocrine system prior to manipulating your kitchen planning is never the best approach.

Comment

• ROCKETW19
            Vet
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Darkness
            just saying that manipulating your endocrine system prior to manipulating your kitchen planning is never the best approach.
            Great saying and very true. I might have to steal that one day.

Comment

• A.B
              VET
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
              Great saying and very true. I might have to steal that one day.
              very good saying, i like it too

Comment

• NTG
                VET
                • Jun 2004

Awesome advice on the whole thread. great job guys. Yeah you will get shut down and need pct from 2 months of var for sure.

I like the 300 of test suggestion. Thats the ideal place to start so i concurr.

ntg
                VET@SSB

Comment

• CO-B16
                  Vet
                  • May 2004

Most these guys would do test cycles if it came in an oral form....People just want to pop a pill.....No injections please, what most say anyway....
                  THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• juced_porkchop
                    Vet
                    • Jun 2011

i would rec test only over var only ANYDAY

Comment

• juced_porkchop
                      Vet
                      • Jun 2011

ilso igf1lr3 might me a nice addition to that also.
                      been realy liking Purchasepeptides igf1

Comment

• Roland Gilead
                        • May 2011

As others have pointed out a test only cycle is generally the best bet for single compound cycles. However, many have done anavar only cycles with great results. You'll definitely need a pct, and as liftiron said it can rough on lipids so you'll definitely want a comprehensive cycle support supp. Also creatine is somewhat synergistic with anavar so it's a good idea to use 10+grams creatine daily while using anavar. As jp pointed out peptides, such as igf, grhp's, and ghrh's may also be worth looking into- to aid you in reaching your goals.

Comment

• NTG
                          VET
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by CO-B16
                          Most these guys would do test cycles if it came in an oral form....People just want to pop a pill.....No injections please, what most say anyway....
                          you dont want to cook stay the hell out of the kitchen. It takes dedication, sacrifice and longevity to adapt this lifestyle.

If u just want to eat and not do any work stay in the dinning room with food and supplements. Dont come into the kitchen.

Leave the Kitchen to the CHEFS.

NTG
                          VET@SSB

Comment

• tlane
                            VET
                            • Oct 2007

Var is probably one of the best aas ever, but even with 750-1000mg of test a week with 40mg of Var everyday my sex drive still takes hell from the var, so myself i wouldnt do it and gaining 10lbs on var only being a hard gainer more than likely wont happen...IMO

Comment

• tlane
                              VET
                              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by CO-B16
                              haha when i get shots at the dr sometimes i just wanna say give that shit ur taking to long i could have been home by now!! haha

Comment

Working...