AIFM

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kman

AIFM

Did a search and found only one thread here on this ,It was over a year ago,Are there any new thoughts ,or do you all still think its bunk!I have read meny good things about AIFM on some other boards,Its like some think its best thing out there .Whitch makes me wonder .I know ill get the real scoop here.Thanks
  • White Knight 96

i have no idea what AIFM is

For pct nolva and clomid will always to do the trick

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by White Knight 96
      i have no idea what AIFM is

For pct nolva and clomid will always to do the trick

Agreed!!!!
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• chef289

you could also add an AI into the PCT like aromasin.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
          • Apr 2006

I probably don't count in terms of my use of the product...but...just want to clarify.

AIFM is sold at AFboard, of which I am a mod at. It is just a topical ATD product, which is just another option as an aromatase inhibitor. It is very similar to Aromasin in it's actions, but has to be applied topically due to it's poor oral absorption. It is definately not bunk at all, not even close, and is very powerful. I switch up between that and Letro for my AI use. I am sensitive to estrogen and Arimidex doesn't do well for me.

That being said, each site has sponsor's that pay for their board, and that should be respected. I actually support the CEM store here, as they have some top quality products. A lot of us at AF often send people to the CEM store as an alternative option for 'supplies.' There are 1-2 other research sites available here I believe, but I have never tried them.

AIFM, Letro, Aromasin, Arimidex are all just Aromatase Inhibitors, but each has strong points and weak points imo. You just have to find what is best suited for you in terms of use and availability.

BMJ

Comment

• MR. BMJ
            • Apr 2006

btw...AIFM is Ulter and macrophage69alpha's product. I'm just a mod at the AFboard site and have no vested interests at all. I just use it because it works very well for me.

BMJ

Comment

Working...