Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cruci
    Vet
    • Nov 2006

Well even more time has passed and the results are getting better and better. I am starting to go thought a whole day without even remembering that I have a back problem. I am resisting the urge to jump back into weights hard, because I don't want to over do it and wind up hurt again, but the docs are sure that I can start very soon as long as I take it light. Will keep you posted
    Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

Working...