Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scotsmark
    VET
    • Apr 2005

Frenchbread originally was seeing a guy who's name I can't remember, big dude, did a few shows, then they split and she started seeing some other guy, he was competing too but posted up every daily progress reports ......and he posted some provocative pics of Frenchie without her knowledge.
    Then there was Rado, knowledgeable guy but he wound everybody up.
    Golfer's stories were awesome, anybody else remember his pics post Katrina, he was driving around with a couple of '45s in his truck?
    There was a lot of good guys on there that aren't on here or are with diff names.
    Anyone heard from SoFarAway, he was serving in the Rangers, wonder if he's ok, think he's been out in Iraq/Afghan quite a bit.

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
      • May 2007

I remember we would all post about 30 times a day on that board. lol

Comment

• P. Bateman
        Vet
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Scotsmark
        Frenchbread originally was seeing a guy who's name I can't remember, big dude, did a few shows, then they split and she started seeing some other guy, he was competing too but posted up every daily progress reports ......and he posted some provocative pics of Frenchie without her knowledge.
        Then there was Rado, knowledgeable guy but he wound everybody up.
        Golfer's stories were awesome, anybody else remember his pics post Katrina, he was driving around with a couple of '45s in his truck?
        There was a lot of good guys on there that aren't on here or are with diff names.
        Anyone heard from SoFarAway, he was serving in the Rangers, wonder if he's ok, think he's been out in Iraq/Afghan quite a bit.
        Fuckin' Rado "Hey kid". He pissed everyone off.
        “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• JrMaFia
          BANNED for being a JETS fan
          • Oct 2007

What about terminators stories of picking up HS chicks lol`
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
          Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
          Cassidy: Crue!
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
          Cassidy: Def Lep!
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
          Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

and how can we forget IRON37's huge meltdowns..he gets extremely mad at internet nonsense and goes offline for 4-6 months then returns when his Prozac orders arrived.

Comment

• JrMaFia
              BANNED for being a JETS fan
              • Oct 2007

What about rippedfreak hanging out with mediocre chicks and thinking they are hot and he is the shit?
              Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
              Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
              Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
              Cassidy: Crue!
              Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
              Cassidy: Def Lep!
              Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
              Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
              Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                What about rippedfreak hanging out with mediocre chicks and thinking they are hot and he is the shit?
                PLEASE ,do not offend the memory of I-T by mentioning Rippedfreak..1. he wasnt even a member there .2..He's still delusional.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                  Hahaha...still never forget gyno-paranoid, hair-gel-spending Persian's vintage line of "I just have my 15 y.o sis back-pack the sust on the plane from Iran...they never check her".LMAO
                  LOL..he once put like 30 vials of Winstrol in her back pack...also when some whore broke his heart was sad but funny as hell at the same time..

Comment

• IRON37

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                    and how can we forget IRON37's huge meltdowns..he gets extremely mad at internet nonsense and goes offline for 4-6 months then returns when his Prozac orders arrived.
                    lol please.. I never could stand your mongoloid dumbass. Ever since the beginning you and your fuckin ego. Everyone kisses your ass just because you help give them shitty diet advice. I still cant believe you are actually trusted with any kindof responsibility like being a mod on a website. Its like trusting a 4 year old to dress themself..

I got tired of listening to you and rippedfreaks mindless conversations in EVERY THREAD and went elsewhere for actual bodybuilding discussion. I have a few friends that still come here and wanted to see what was up. As usual youre just trying to instigate shit because you got your little feelings hurt.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by IRON37
                      lol please.. I never could stand your mongoloid dumbass. Ever since the beginning you and your fuckin ego. Everyone kisses your ass just because you help give them shitty diet advice. I still cant believe you are actually trusted with any kindof responsibility like being a mod on a website. Its like trusting a 4 year old to dress themself..

I got tired of listening to you and rippedfreaks mindless conversations in EVERY THREAD and went elsewhere for actual bodybuilding discussion. I have a few friends that still come here and wanted to see what was up. As usual youre just trying to instigate shit because you got your little feelings hurt.

ROFL!!!!!!..see,there u go..MELTDOWN by Tiny Tears.

Hey ,remember when u desperatly contacted me on MYSPACE asking me like the skinny faggot that you are for help? you wanted to give some filthy whore from Texas you had a crush on advises on how to diet but you wanted to seem like they came from you ? remember that ,Twigie???

Please, dont punch your screen in rage , stay with us for awhile and take your meds little man..after all you're the most trusted registered user ever..4 years and counting.

Comment

• IRON37

ROFL!!!!!!..see,there u go..MELTDOWN by Tiny Tears.

Hey ,remember when u desperatly contacted me on MYSPACE asking me like the skinny faggot that you are for help? you wanted to give some filthy whore from Texas you had a crush on advises on how to diet but you wanted to seem like they came from you ? remember that ,Twigie???

Please, dont punch your screen in rage , stay with us for awhile and take your meds little man..after all you're the most trusted registered user ever..4 years and counting.
                        meltdown meltdown.. lets keep saying meltdown. Seriously can your brain handle a new word? Thats all you ever say when someone calls you out for being an idiot. So lets see skinny faggot? hmm let me think for half a microsecond on something to insult you on. Oh I know.. your Jay Cutler esque waistline you keep trying to "show off". If I looked as blocky as Gumby Id probly hate me too. I wont even get started on that beautiful face of yours with the catipillar brows.. looks like Wanderlei Silva got hit by an ugly bus and had a baby with Steve Carell. And yes I asked you for input on a diet for a female friend. She didnt do it btw. I thanked you for it.. like 2 years ago. . Please, continue.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

rofl!!!!Meltdown indeed...I own you , youre so mad right now and I love it..it;s called I control you ,Tiny.. so i have an ugly and blocky waist/?? epic desperation hahahhahahaah ..that'd be like calling you muscular and hansome.. Fuck , at least im getting paid for my blocky waist and ugly face,,, You have that down syndrome face and the body of an anorexic middle schooler ..we can post pics but i doubt you'll have the balls to go against me....You did a show and looked terrible..I know tennis players that are buffer than u ....sad that youre 24 and you;ll never get out of that shithole ranch you live in or is it your parents basement?

Comment

• P. Bateman
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2009

Is this argument (sp) on every fucking post, you guys need to kiss and make up or make out and make up what ever. There seems to be a lot of sexual tension here and it's kinda getting old.

Lets just do a pose off, like Oly seems to want so badly (kinda odd) and get it over with.

Here's me
                            Attached Files
                            “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Im just having fun with Tiny. ..50 bucks he will go away for 5 months after today like he always does.

Comment

• P. Bateman
                                Vet
                                • Mar 2009

Im just having fun with Tiny. ..50 bucks he will go away for 5 months after today like he always does.
                                You didn't even comment on my picture!!!

Comment

Working...