X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeke
    Vet
    • May 2005

Originally posted by JrMaFia
    Every single empire has conquered and pillaged, people just demonize columbus because he is italian
    I somewhat agree with that. Look at our country now. It's being conquered by a foreign language and people now... Goes back to a statement that I've always made. A nation that sir presses it's history is doomed to fail!!! Personally I think Columbus was bad ass!!' Took some balls to do what he did. Plus Columbus wasn't a soldier. He did not exterminate the Indian population. That was done long after we were already a country...

Comment

• blackdream71

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      LOL...Detroit must be the turds floating in our shithole then!

FUCK BLUE!!!!! O-H-I-O!!!!
      hahahahaha, I love THE RIVALRY!!!!!

Comment

• blackdream71

but Ann Arbor would be the comparison, NOT Detroit, Univ. of Michigan is in Ann Arbor.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by blackdream71
          but Ann Arbor would be the comparison, NOT Detroit, Univ. of Michigan is in Ann Arbor.
          Yeah I only said Detroit bcoz of your location status. But yeah you're right, Ann Arbor & the big house are indeed shitholes.

Comment

• blackdream71

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
            Yeah I only said Detroit bcoz of your location status. But yeah you're right, Ann Arbor & the big house are indeed shitholes.
            dude, The Shoe IS SHAPED LIKE A TOILET SEAT!!!!!

bwahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...