Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by bufbiker
    Well, all I know is that I used to jog five miles, five days a week, after weight training. I had to quit because my knees were killing me. Age or abuse, either way I can't do what I used to do physically.
    Did you ever have any knee or other joint injuries? If so that can become a limiting factor.
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I'm one of the older guys and I'm still hanging in there. Although some days are harder than I remembered in the past.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• bufbiker

Originally posted by MindlessWork
        Did you ever have any knee or other joint injuries? If so that can become a limiting factor.
        No. I did gain 100lb of muscle since then. And for pushing 60 next year I'm not complaining.
        But I did hurt my left knee and my back having sex with the old lady last week.

Comment

• OldMan
          Vet
          • Jul 2014

Got in the best condition of my life after hard stead work once I got on TRT at 52......lifted intelligently,trained bjj,chased girls,ate clean. By 57 I was a beast,,,,,,,imo. Tried deca for two weeks but sides stopped me. Did eq a year and Loved it. Got very very strong with great endurance. Tried winny and damn that shit hurt too much but by 3rd week My muscles screamed to train...then I stopped. Getting Old sucks BUT trt makes it a whole different ball game IF you keep training. Stop and you will get fatter faster than ever...I am 62 and back on track after depression stopped training..Father died, dog died, 3 aunts and a cousing died. I now take care of my Mom.........sheesh life can sure take different turns. Got up tp 232 FAT from 188 ripped up lean. Now back to 219 and feeling da muscles again ThankGawd
          Last edited by OldMan; 08-30-2015, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...