Turning 40 eick!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Just a number man. I did my first ever cycle at 40. I never even give much attention to my own bdays. Just a little more warming up in the gym, being more careful with potentially dangerous exercises, gotta get a 1 - 2 hour nap in daily, and good to go. All that said, 51 now but have a body that "looks" 25.

Comment

• MindlessWork
      • Aug 2011

40 is the new 20 don't forget!
      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• HDH
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by buffalohead
        I don't either. I don't even want anything done for my 50th next year. Birthdays just don't mean anything to me. I'd just as soon forget em, really.
        I'm like that with any holiday, just another day.

Hell, one year I was telling everyone I was still the same age as the year before.

Imagine my surprise when I realized

H

Comment

• millenium girl
          • Apr 2006

40? You're still a (big) baby. Wait until you are my age. You're gonna wake up with aches and pains and drag your *** to the gym
          Don't forget to join
          http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
          http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Rajincajun
            Vet
            • May 2007

Originally posted by ozzy69
            So June 9th is a milestone I guess? 40......where did all the time go?

So I'm not feeling anything out of the ordinary with 40...I felt like my life was over at 25 but 15 years later I feel like my life is just beginning. For the first time I've been happy....happy with work, home, friends real and internet, life has really turned around for me.

Gotta thank a few of you guys out loud that are Internet friends....darkness (of course) liftsiron, Basskiller, bikertrash, freezedude, JP and bufbiker for being here abe listening to my bullshit all these year and 2 guys that I will not use their screen names because they are guys I hang out with on the reg so being private they know who they are and I owe both of them the world.

So let's open this up for discussion what birthday messed with your head?? 40 isn't shit to me at all I love my wife and kids and it's the first time in a long time I've been happy just really happy......I bet 45 fucks with me LOL....gonna buy a corvette that bday hahahahaha
            I'm 47 now. I remember 40 I was about 8%bf and was feeling like nothing I had felt before. Fast forward 7 years,,, fuck my life lol things are starting to hurt now. I took time off from the gym. I stopped Nov 2013 and think it's time to get back to it.

~R~
            48? It's only the beginning.
            In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

• Rajincajun
              Vet
              • May 2007

Originally posted by Darkness
              I ant wait til I get more grey hair and that smell...
              Smell what smell?

~R~
              48? It's only the beginning.
              In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

Working...