X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moto Ace
    Vet
    • Dec 2015

Youth

Question for the "mature" crowd, how many of you are open enough to share your "supplemental" use with your kids? In that your kids are aware of what you are doing? The reason I ask is that my 18 year old stumbled on my stash of hgh in the fridge and began asking me questions. I have a very open and honest relationship with my son so I was quite honest about what I do, I am wondering if it was the right thing to do or not??

Curious to know what others are doing?
  • A1food4u

let me preface this with I don't have sons.....

I think that once he found it you needed the honesty... as long as it creates good discussion, also, I would follow up. Don't leave the topic die there. He is at the point where he is mentally vulnerable to the lure and mystique of use yet his body isn't yet at an age where he should be poking.... stay the course, be a good Dad, and guide him...

Comment

• ozzy69
      Assistant Admin
      • Jun 2011

I would've said it was his moms

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Being honest is the way to go but question is will he attempt to try it? Might want to find another hiding place for it. I hide mine behind drawers in fridge. Plenty of room

Comment

• Moto Ace
          Vet
          • Dec 2015

Originally posted by A1food4u
          let me preface this with I don't have sons.....

I think that once he found it you needed the honesty... as long as it creates good discussion, also, I would follow up. Don't leave the topic die there. He is at the point where he is mentally vulnerable to the lure and mystique of use yet his body isn't yet at an age where he should be poking.... stay the course, be a good Dad, and guide him...
          Actually we have a very open line of communication on EVERYTHING. He worships his body to the point that he wont hang around kids that smoke anything! He has no interest in poking himself, atleast that is what he tells me. The kid is pretty focused on his diet and weight training plus he is always gaining........damn kids piss me off!

Comment

• Glycomann

I'm guessing you are over 40. There is the anti-aging aspect of the GH. You could remind him of that aspect and also explain to him that he is making a ton of it rght now whilst you make very little, which is the early stages of the aging cycle which really means early stages of the death cycle. So you are using small amounts that keep you younger and stronger than those your age.

Comment

• A1food4u

Originally posted by Moto Ace
              Actually we have a very open line of communication on EVERYTHING. He worships his body to the point that he wont hang around kids that smoke anything! He has no interest in poking himself, atleast that is what he tells me. The kid is pretty focused on his diet and weight training plus he is always gaining........damn kids piss me off!
              That's great to hear! Even more so... I think you absolutely did the right thing

Comment

• Moto Ace
                Vet
                • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Glycomann
                I'm guessing you are over 40. There is the anti-aging aspect of the GH. You could remind him of that aspect and also explain to him that he is making a ton of it rght now whilst you make very little, which is the early stages of the aging cycle which really means early stages of the death cycle. So you are using small amounts that keep you younger and stronger than those your age.

LOL well over 40!!

Comment

• Shovel
                  VET
                  • Jul 2011

I would've said it was the dogs medicine lol
                  Semper Fi

Comment

• A.B
                    VET
                    • Jun 2004

Once you're busted ya just come clean with a well thought out explanation of it. You played it off well I think

Comment

• bufbiker

My kids are adults, 32 and 27, so I don't tell them anything except get out of my fridge. But I know for a fact they both know what I'm doing. But it's my house, my rules, if you're in my house there are certain things we do not talk about.
                      I admire your honesty. And it's probably best. But my kids grew up hearing things and seeing things they were not allowed to talk about or even ask about for their own good.

Comment

• Moto Ace
                        Vet
                        • Dec 2015

Originally posted by bufbiker
                        My kids are adults, 32 and 27, so I don't tell them anything except get out of my fridge. But I know for a fact they both know what I'm doing. But it's my house, my rules, if you're in my house there are certain things we do not talk about.
                        I admire your honesty. And it's probably best. But my kids grew up hearing things and seeing things they were not allowed to talk about or even ask about for their own good.
                        We, as a family, discuss everything at our dinner table. There is a clear understanding that our conversations are NOT shared with anyone. We keep everything in house and yes our son has probably heard and seen more than he should have but he understands that it stays in the family.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                          • Apr 2015

out

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Glycomann
                            That's what I was going to say. Being you are well over 40, and HRT is indeed recommended & prescribed for many guys in that age range, easy to explain truthfully.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                              • Sep 2011

i wouldve said it was injectable vitamins or something...........

Comment

Working...