Rocket off the coast of LA

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

Rocket off the coast of LA

Does anyone really believe that missile on video off the LA coastline was actually a contrail from an airplane?
    I was a jet engine mechanic for 6 years in the Air Force and have seen hundreds of take-off's, including F-18's and Lear Jets, yet I have never seen anything like that come off anything other than a missile.
    Do you know that China has sub bases off the coast of mexico in International waters?
    Also, that their subs can carry over 6 intercontinental ballistic missiles, of which have a range up to 7000 miles?
    A fleet of them could wipe out major cities in the US and not even have to touch the land, and what is the best we get from the Pentagon, that "it's a con trail of an airliner and just looks that way because the sun is behind it." Seriously?
    What jet do you know of that climbs right out of the atmosphere?
    Meanwhile, yo bro prez Mr O takes 34 warships to the Indian Ocean, hmmm.
    Do you really think China will lower the value of their currency just to make us happy?
  • HOTROCKS
    • Feb 2009

Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• Pumpitdude
      Vet
      • Jan 2007

If Pentagon said it, than it is a lie for sure.

BTW how do they have submarine bases in the ocean? Are they floating, underwater?

Oh and let me tell you one thing, that thing was a missile for sure. 6-7 years ago right before sunset in Santa Clarita valley CA there was trail in the sky just as weird, which stayed in the sky for a long time. People came out of their houses and some even claimed it was a UFO. Couple days later it was announced as missile testing off Edwards air base by Lancaster CA.

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

They're supposed to tell people it was just a contrail to not start chaos. Obviously they're lying. Something's going on that they don't want us knowing about.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Ok, maybe it was a bottle rocket.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
            • Feb 2009

PEACE
            Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

Knock off the shit guys. What a way to ruin a good topic. Enough with the damn insults it's just childish. If you can't give a thoughtful answer on a thread then Don't fucking respond. It's that simple. I may not be a mod but this shit is just stupid.

Comment

Working...