Anyone just ever have one of those days!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Anyone just ever have one of those days!

I killed legs last night so i got up 20 minutes later than usual. ( I have my own business so I didn't have to worry about that) Made a big shake and some brown rice, since I was in a hurry to get out of the house. We loaded up all the equipment and were off to the races. Now we pull up to the first job and we unload.

I realize i forgot my two stroke oil so i left and went to the store. So then we drive back to the job and I call the woman just to tell her that we are there and she told me her father raked some of the leaves in her yard so what would the price be now? Keep in mind it looked like barely anything was done. I told her the price is the same. I gave you a price over a week ago and you had me schedule you. I'm not going to adjust my price now that i've driven all the way here to do the job after we already agreed upon it. So then she tells me she won't have the money and she can't do it anymore. Thanks for the fucking notice cunt!

So not only did i just waste my time, but now i had to schedule other jobs together, to make a work day out of this. So now I drive 2 towns over to the other jobs. already lost 2 hours because of this bitch. We pull up to the second job and we unload and my helper says, hey we don't have the backpack blowers. I was starting to get a little red in the face, so I called my girlfriend and asked her to get one of my backpack blowers and bring it to the job. So we start working with the other equipment at about 11:30. I don't know who starts the day at 11:30. About 20 minutes later my girlfriend shows up with the blower.

I see her throw it on my trailer and i realize it's the wrong one. the one that i'm in the middle of fixing, so the airbox is off and the carburetor is dangling off the side. don't know how the heck she missed that! So I tell my helper to keep doing what he is doing and i get in her car and we drive back to my house. I get the right blower and then we head back, but not before i made a good wrap. By this time it's 12:30 and we have barely anything done. So I get back and we start busting ass, and finished by 2:15. Goes fast when you have the right stuff with you.

So we leave and go to the second job of the day, and finish that by 4:30 and i ended up getting 2 other jobs in that neighborhood. I was planning on lifting but my back is so tight and worn out from hustling all day that i just don't have it in me. On top of that my eating has been off for about an hour every meal and it's all thanks to the first bitch in this story, fucking my entire day up, and making me in a rush for the rest of the day, that i don't even want to stop to eat, so i've been eating about every 4 hours today which sucks because i get hungry about a half hour before my meals, so by 4 hours apart i'm starving. just wanted to share.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I think that we all have those days bro.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• mrhtbd

I always hated that about jobbing, forget one thing and to hell with any kind of preplanned schedule. For a minute there, though, I thought it was going to turn into a fight with the girlfriend. Good thing that one didn't happen!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Yeah we all have 'em brah. Just my take - when I have 'em, I try to put it all in perspective by realizing that I can walk, talk, hear, see, think, have a roof over my head and not starving, etc. Makes me realize how fortunate/blessed I am compared to many others. Not preachin' haha...just sayin...try it, it works

Comment

Working...