Bigger

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Bigger

Just watched it. From a guy that loves bodybuilding and has been into it since 1977, I think this movie was GREAT! For the average gym rat, you'll prolly be bored. Joe Weider had a goal and was driven big time to achieve it. RIP Joe & Ben.

Btw you can watch it here for free, along with many movies:

• liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I wanted to see this movie.
    Thanks
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

It doesn't cost to be a member of moviehub?

Comment

• Kluso
        Vet
        • Dec 2016

Thanks!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Big B
          It doesn't cost to be a member of moviehub?
          Yeah but it's only $79 per month.

j/k. It's free bro. One thing that might save a headache - when ya find the movie you wanna watch, when you click play, a new ad tab/window will pop up. Just close it immediate. Click play again, same thing. One more time, same thing. THEN, after 3 or 4 times of that, when you click play, you are gtg. Also, anytime you pause movie, the same thing - ad/tab will open again, but only once. Just kill the tab and continue watching. Hey, not much considering it's FREE.

Note: I'm using chrome on a laptop, might be diff on a phone or diff browser.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Ya'll cupcakes better rep me for that one!

Comment

• Big B
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
              Yeah but it's only $79 per month.

j/k. It's free bro. One thing that might save a headache - when ya find the movie you wanna watch, when you click play, a new ad tab/window will pop up. Just close it immediate. Click play again, same thing. One more time, same thing. THEN, after 3 or 4 times of that, when you click play, you are gtg. Also, anytime you pause movie, the same thing - ad/tab will open again, but only once. Just kill the tab and continue watching. Hey, not much considering it's FREE.

Note: I'm using chrome on a laptop, might be diff on a phone or diff browser.

I was about to ask if you wanna pay for mine since its ONLY 79/mth

Thanks brother. I'll check it out...

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Can't find Ronnie Coleman: The King. If anyone finds it, shoot me the link. Any other good bb movies out there worth watching?

Comment

Working...