X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Kluso
    Hey Dakota, what is your HGH and igf1 protocol? More than likely that is the cause but you may be able to tweek protocol to improve the sides.
    3ius of gh/day and 100 mcg LR3 pre workout only
    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Dakota
      3ius of gh/day and 100 mcg LR3 pre workout only
      Are u taking the 3ius all at once? Subq or IM? And when? Postworkout? Before bed? The higher your systemic igf1 levels the more sides like CTS and hands/arms falling asleep will happen. We want high igf1 levels just not systemic levels. We want “local” igf1 levels high for muscle growth. So splitting up your dose into multiple injects and spacing them out will help. Sorry if I am preaching to the choir. Don’t know what you already know about this? I try not to take more than 2ius at a time. Definitely helps.
      Last edited by Kluso; 01-30-2019, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

Are u taking the 3ius all at once? Subq or IM? And when? Postworkout? Before bed? The higher your systemic igf1 levels the more sides like CTS and hands/arms falling asleep will happen. We want high igf1 levels just not systemic levels. We want “local” igf1 levels high for muscle growth. So splitting up your dose into multiple injects and spacing them out will help. Sorry if I am preaching to the choir. Don’t know what you already know about this? I try not to take more than 2ius at a time. Definitely helps.
        I inject the 3iu all at once sub q and the IGF IM.

I am confident is it not the gh though. A whole different feeling. I have come to the conclusion it is just from putting on all this size and so quickly. My arm goes numb from holding the phone to my ear and I have to switch. I am just swole as hell right now and it creates pressure where the muscles meet.

Comment

• Kluso
          Vet
          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Dakota
          I inject the 3iu all at once sub q and the IGF IM.

I am confident is it not the gh though. A whole different feeling. I have come to the conclusion it is just from putting on all this size and so quickly. My arm goes numb from holding the phone to my ear and I have to switch. I am just swole as hell right now and it creates pressure where the muscles meet.
          Dam. That’s nuts! How much has your weight shot up?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

100mcg IGF-1-LR3 sure seems like a hefty dose if legit. Why so high? Can't you feel it at 50mcg, or 25mcg split bdpt?

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

Dam. That’s nuts! How much has your weight shot up?
              I used keto to get down to 178 then jumped from 178 to 195, 17lbs in less than 8 weeks. I haven't grown like this since my first cycle. I was actually up about 11 or 12lbs and still lean until I added Deca for the last two weeks and that gave me an instant water gain.

It is kinda nice to suddenly have everyone notice your size. Even my weak chest is responding and starting to look respectable!

Comment

• Dakota
                VET
                • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                100mcg IGF-1-LR3 sure seems like a hefty dose if legit. Why so high? Can't you feel it at 50mcg, or 25mcg split bdpt?
                It is definitely legit. I am repping 225 on bench like I did in my 30s. I don't train my arms and they have jumped 1/2 inch.

You are probably right about dosage Hank, but I was using other suppliers at that dosage prior and didn't think to reduce it due to a difference in potency. The first couple of shots should have told me it was way more potent. I thought my skin was going to tear. Now I don't want to mess with success.

I have noticed lately that I am not getting the crazy pump I was for the first few weeks. I may have maxed my receptors because of the longer half life of LR3, so I am switching over to DES for a week or 2 and then back to LR3 through week 12.

Comment

• Aklion
                  VET
                  • Jan 2019

Are you using caber? When I run deca or tren, I don't sleep well at all if I'm not using caber to control prolactin. It's possible that you have been experiencing the numbness while you sleep before you introduced deca and now that prolactin is higher you aren't sleeping as deeply so it actually bothers you. I even notice problems staying asleep due to higher prolactin from using grhp2 when I dose more than twice per day

Comment

• Dakota
                    VET
                    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Aklion
                    Are you using caber? When I run deca or tren, I don't sleep well at all if I'm not using caber to control prolactin. It's possible that you have been experiencing the numbness while you sleep before you introduced deca and now that prolactin is higher you aren't sleeping as deeply so it actually bothers you. I even notice problems staying asleep due to higher prolactin from using grhp2 when I dose more than twice per day
                    I have never had an issue with Deca. It has always been one of my go to choices. The only side I get is water retention. I have always thought deca dick was psychological. You take an inject and then you worry about your dick getting hard and then you can't get you dick hard. It never affects me.

It is really not the soundness of my sleep it is waking up with dead arms, sometimes all the way from the shoulders. Sucks.

Comment

Working...