Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Glycomann
    And don't forget your post workout meal..

PBR! Now that's hardcore supplementation.

Comment

• MindlessWork
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Glycomann
      And don't forget your post workout meal..

With cheese sauce and it's complete

But in all seriousness I do eat proteins after workout while I drink a shake PWO.
      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

I just focus on eating good in general. I eat a good meal, protein, carbs, veggies, before my workout with a cup of coffee, hit the gym about an hour later. Have my shake post workout, and about an hour after that have my post work out meal. Been doing that for quite some time, and made me realize you don't need supplements to add muscle. I'm sure some help, but I wouldn't say necessary. I will say, that cell tech creatine does work. I tried that years ago, and that was one supplement that actually worked and worked good. I prefer to not take many things these days. I feel I can do more with less, but then again I already had a base, so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. what were we talking about again?

Comment

Working...