VET
    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by basskiller
    red badge of courage.. I got my wings
    Aww WTF lol.

Comment

• Valkyrie
      • Oct 2008

I don't understand how there are gay wings like wtf this is a hardcore biker gang and you can get your gay anal wings or what ever... wtf.

Comment

• USNCTT
        VET
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Valkyrie
        I don't understand how there are gay wings like wtf this is a hardcore biker gang and you can get your gay anal wings or what ever... wtf.
        LoL I dunno I thought that was a little off too but I got it from a site about gangs so who the fuck knows lol. In the words of big bob from harold and kumar escape from guantanimo bay, "Aint nothin gay about getting your dick sucked" LoL. I mean it is kind of shocking but they also have a patch for having sex with a corpse so who knows lol

Comment

• Valkyrie
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by USNCTT
          LoL I dunno I thought that was a little off too but I got it from a site about gangs so who the fuck knows lol. In the words of big bob from harold and kumar escape from guantanimo bay, "Aint nothin gay about getting your dick sucked" LoL. I mean it is kind of shocking but they also have a patch for having sex with a corpse so who knows lol
          true guess cockmeat sandwiches are in their diet... haha

Comment

• Lokedogg
            Vet
            • Jan 2008

I'm sure Zucka's got storage containers packed full of redcrosses.

Comment

• USNCTT
              VET
              • Aug 2006

red badge of courage.. I got my wings
              I mean I am sure most dudes have had sex with a girl while she is riding the crimson wave, me including, but I will be damned if I ever go down on a chick when she is ragging lol. Its called blowjob week for a reason lol.

Comment

• basskiller
                Administrator
                • Aug 2003

LOL..
                USNCTT dig this.. I'm over my bud's house and His mom, sister and I are watching tv while he's in his room knocking boots with his ol' lady. He comes out to the livingroom first and apparently they were having sex in the dark..LMAO
                His sister yells at him wondering who busted his face all up.. Suffice to say nobody did...

walked out into the livingroom with his girl's blood all over his face.. I busted out laughing so hard..I was crying.. His Mom was floored when she realized what I was laughing at and what was really on his face..
                Owner of
                Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
                basskilleronline.com

Comment

• USNCTT
                  VET
                  • Aug 2006

LOL..
                  USNCTT dig this.. I'm over my bud's house and His mom, sister and I are watching tv while he's in his room knocking boots with his ol' lady. He comes out to the livingroom first and apparently they were having sex in the dark..LMAO
                  His sister yells at him wondering who busted his face all up.. Suffice to say nobody did...

walked out into the livingroom with his girl's blood all over his face.. I busted out laughing so hard..I was crying.. His Mom was floored when she realized what I was laughing at and what was really on his face..
                  Aww man thats nasty lol.

Comment

• Lokedogg
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2008

One of the reasons I didn't care for all that shit was that kind of studpidity. I mean fuckers that don't have enough sense to try to avoid disease but rather welcome it? Come on. I have no use for fuckups like that in my life. Fuck all that- "I'm a biker and crazy." Wtf? Crazy as in "don't fuck with me" Yeah okay. But diseased of mind and body embracing foolish/stupid behaviour, while participating in acts that would sicken a dog- fuck that! I've been around a lot of that shit as a "guest" at some places. Plus road a Harley for years. So I've watched all the tuff-guy gay-ass "ride to live live to ride" fake- ass weekend warriors too. I watched a fucker pull a blood soaked kotex out of a disgusting old whore's pants and eat it(plus much much more vile,inhuman weirdness and senseless violent acts). There's badass and there's dumbass. Also the taking orders part... Not good at all at that one! I wanna do what I want when I want and be around who I want. Sure there's strength in the numbers but there's also weakness. Out of the hundreds of these fuckers that have came and went, only a small handful have been worth a shit. And that's a fact. Look at Zucka who's claiming to be a Hell's Angel; the fucking bitch is always trying to prove how crazy he is(oh and tough too), proud of being a doped up & wasted, non-existent physique with fat piled on it and always threatening to go after everybody(and on the WORLD WIDE WEB at that!). He's the fucking epitome of ignorance , stupidity, foolish retardation(or fucktardation)AND HE'S PROUD OF IT! Isn't that the universal definition the word n*gger? hmmm... Just think... some are proud to say he's a friend hahahahahah and "he's my friend because...uh... Uh.." What? He fucks the dead? Sucks cock? Eats shit off a floor? Draws on walls? Is an alcoholic? Wouldn't piss on you to put out a fire? Give me a fucking break! Only goddamn thing he needs is 6 fucking feet of dirt over his wasted stinkin ass. Damn just noticed he was banned too. Wonder what brought that on?

Comment

• JrMaFia
                      BANNED for being a JETS fan
                      • Oct 2007

LOL..

reminds me of the time i was drunk and banging a girl and i caught a nose bleed and she sees the blood and runs up and goes to the bathroom to check herself. She had blood all over her face it was hilarious.
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                      Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                      Cassidy: Crue!
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                      Cassidy: Def Lep!
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                      Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                        • Oct 2007

bump
                        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.

Comment

• Lokedogg
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                          bump
                          Bump???

Comment

• JrMaFia
                            • Oct 2007

yea i was doing bumps before i got the nose bleed on the girl i was banging lol

Comment

• basskiller
                              Administrator
                              • Aug 2003

did anyone else call it before it happened> when the cop was walking up on the Tranny in the car.. I knew that shit would happen..LOl
                              And it was only a matter of time before Jax and Clay threw down.
                              Owner of
                              Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
                              basskilleronline.com

Comment

• JrMaFia
                                • Oct 2007

i am still calling clay killed his biological father

Comment

Working...