Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

Favorite bodybuilder eats please!

Well, after holding around 220 for two months (218 the past 2 weeks),
    I figured I could use a bit of food, so this weekend I went on a binge.
    Food, food, food, yummy!
    Ate a bunch, mostly good, but plenty just good tasting stuff.
    This morning I weighed a whopping 222, whoa, better call
    Jenny Craig (LOL), but seriously, now that it's so easy to
    maintain weight, I'm thinking about adding some tasty morsels
    to my palate (and plate) this year.

Sooooooo, with Thanksgiving just around, I thought of asking
    for your special "delectable" additions, that you and yours like
    to have on your Thanksgiving table at this most gracious time
    of year, when we give thanks for our blessings and share with
    family and friends (because what would we be without them?).

To start, my sister's traditional sausage stuffing is a real belly burster,
    especially because she adds cranberries, celery, and walnuts.
    I'd like some of your special foods, so please share in this
    most culinonious time of year!
  • mrhtbd

wow, no-one is eating this Thanksgiving?

Comment

• Pumpitdude
      Vet
      • Jan 2007

I have no family

I wish I had a sister who made sausage,cranberry,celery, walnut stuffing, I could eat it with some roasted dark turkey meat and a bit of gravy...

Comment

• mrhtbd

MMMMMMMMMMMM, now you're talking.
        It's a bummer, though, that my sister lives 1000 miles away.
        Actually, we will be eating at the In-laws and they already purched a meal for 6, just with I could bring a tasy side.

Commo you bodybuilders, a healthy alternative dish
        (and don't write about rice pudding with raisens and cinnamin) got that one covered as well

I really need some diabetic sides, Help?

Comment

• reps
          Vet
          • Oct 2007

personally for thanksgiving i eat a couple pounds of spiral ham, acouple pounds of sweet potato's and a couple pounds of squash. that does it for me. then of course apple pies i eat a couple of them too

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Turkey, stuffing, mashed taters, green beans. Gonna destroy legs tomorrow to reap the nutritious day after. I just wish all the less fortunate and hungry throughout the world could do the same. Actually makes me feel guilty. Ever since I visited Philippines, I have been humbled and rarely indulge. We are so blessed in this country in comparison that it stupifies.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

I guess i'll be the first to answer the question. lol My favorite bodybuilding food to eat is chicken, rice, sweet potatoes vegetables, and a nice steak every couple weeks. I also eat a lot of wraps(chicken, turkey, spinach, tomato, on whole grain) My kitchen is in the process of being painted and just got remodeled, so i have been eating a little different than normal. I usually cook about 15-17 chicken breasts, whatever comes in the pack, and a bunch of rice or sweet potatoes and veggies, and freeze them in individual tupperware, so whenever i need to eat i can have something ready within 5 minutes. At work I"ll normally have wraps.

Comment

• Pumpitdude
                Vet
                • Jan 2007

Well for bodybuilders we know all kinds of meat is favorite meal, so I guess we can discuss favorite carbs. Mine is by far sweet potatoes. Man, it is gods gift to humanity for sure. I pop them in the oven and let them roast just like baked potatoes for hours, when the skin is crisp and inside is dark dark orange and soft, i pull them out, put some butter and salt in it and then mash it. Seriously, I could eat pounds of that stuff 3 meals every day...

Comment

• cowboytroy

cheese burgers and beer

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Well if we gonna talk about eats day in and day out, I LIVED on Hamburger Helper for YEARS. I know many may have thought I joked about that, but no shit. I would brown 2 lbs of lean ground beef, and add it to 2 boxes of Hamburger Helper. That provided approximately 200 g's of protein and 250 g's of low glycemic carbs from the pasta in the HH. Sure, it may have had a shitload of sodium in it, but I sweated it all out at work and at the gym. It was fast and very convenient to prepare. Worked well for a nigga that had to work 12 hour shifts a million times.lol Economically sound also...at the time it cost about $8 total. I would cook that up before work, and that would make about 4 meals. Add in my p.w shake, breakfast and late night snack brought my total to about 350g protien, 450g carbs and around 80g fat. Thats only around 3900 cals, but even so it was enuff for me to grow even though I was weighing in the 255-275 range. Sometimes I think about all the beef I ate over the years and I hope my asshole doesn't turn into a pumpkin one day.lol

p.s... I don't do that anymore since the price of HH has went up and I try to think more "healthy" these days. Nowdays its ground turkey, egg whites, brown rice, white potatoes, pasta, veggies.

Comment

• Thate
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2007

Lately I have been taking a big can of salmon and making an omelet out of it with 12 whole brown eggs along with some pepperjack cheese.

Good stuff

Comment

Working...