X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LMR
    A-E Sponsor
    • Sep 2009

LMR from InnovativePeptides

I have some upset customers here on AE i would like to address on the board. If I owe you products please contact me or post here so I can resolve the issue. I apologize for any packages I owe you.
  • Dawgpound_Hank

I believe its been an issue for a good while now eh? Regarding my experience with your company, I placed an order a good while back. I also paid for the express shipping, and I received my order like 2 months later. I tried contacting you via email after a couple weeks of ordering and continued to try to contact you via email only to get NO reply. I believe it took a thread posted here at A-E regarding the issue to finally get a response from you. And yet even now issues are still going on? Why is that? I'm sure all would like to know before thinking about using your services.

Comment

• LMR
      A-E Sponsor
      • Sep 2009

Customs they were harassing us real bad all summer. We take orders knowing a box of IGF will be in customs soon to be released. Did you notice the entire summer we had no peptides? They seized 5 whole packages claiming them as illegal substance full well knowing what they are. Im talking 100 vials of IGF, 200 vials of Mel2, 100 vials of this and that all taken. It caused such a back log and turmoil it almost took us down. Very very aggravating. They stopped and now we use a different method of getting our supplies here. I was upset and angry with them and then customers became angry with me. Threatening me and bullying me in emails. They want no excuse and dont want to hear it. It's easy to shoot off a f u c k you where' my product in the emails because they are not in front of me. So there you have it. Wasn't trying to ignore anyone. Most of you I have known for like 5 years 7 years. It got hard keeping emails under control and customers cool and understanding.

We got the Mel2 in hundreds of them now. We had 100 back orders on that alone. I gave everyone I could remember double orders. I gave away thousands of dollars of store credit to help appease the customers. I dont want to piss them off. You are my boss and my paycheck obviously.

So if anyone is on this board reads this and I had an issue then email me let me know or pm me. Let me get it resolved.
      Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      I believe its been an issue for a good while now eh? Regarding my experience with your company, I placed an order a good while back. I also paid for the express shipping, and I received my order like 2 months later. I tried contacting you via email after a couple weeks of ordering and continued to try to contact you via email only to get NO reply. I believe it took a thread posted here at A-E regarding the issue to finally get a response from you. And yet even now issues are still going on? Why is that? I'm sure all would like to know before thinking about using your services.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Issues date back far before summer and far before 2010. I think one small thing that could have helped is if you could have showed all paying customers the same respect as you did a Sadie or Ms Wetback in regard to merely replying back via a quick email. In contrare to the assholes you say that threatened you, I'm sure there were many like myself that didn't even send you an email at all until 2 or 3 weeks had passed after ordering. A quick reply could have alleviated alot so people didnt HAVE to resort to posting on the boards. Not trying to bust your balls, but the facts are the facts, and when a company has an ongoing issue spanning over a prolonged time period, those facts become even more solidified. Just as we try to put ourselves in your shoes, you also have to try to put yourself in the customers shoes. See below:

LMR I would like to ask you this:

1) Has the lengthy delay issues in delivery of your products been rectified?
        2) What is your average T/A time now?
        3) Has your communications issues been rectified?

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

I have had issues myself with just getting the basic research chems in a timely manner. I would order five items two or three weeks later I would get a box with two items always without any note explaining what the deal was. Often it would take several more weeks to get the rest of my order usually after sending a number of e-mails. Ordering from IBE now IP became more aggravation than it was worth.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• LMR
            A-E Sponsor
            • Sep 2009

Thanks DH for posting those links. I addressed each one so Im hoping I can appease some of those negative issues.
            Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
            Issues date back far before summer and far before 2010. I think one small thing that could have helped is if you could have showed all paying customers the same respect as you did a Sadie or Ms Wetback in regard to merely replying back via a quick email. In contrare to the assholes you say that threatened you, I'm sure there were many like myself that didn't even send you an email at all until 2 or 3 weeks had passed after ordering. A quick reply could have alleviated alot so people didnt HAVE to resort to posting on the boards. Not trying to bust your balls, but the facts are the facts, and when a company has an ongoing issue spanning over a prolonged time period, those facts become even more solidified. Just as we try to put ourselves in your shoes, you also have to try to put yourself in the customers shoes. See below:

LMR I would like to ask you this:

1) Has the lengthy delay issues in delivery of your products been rectified?
            Yes, we dont sell items unless they are in stock so no back orders any more.
            2) What is your average T/A time now?
            Processing time is up to 48 hours and priority is 2-3 days express 1-2 days
            3) Has your communications issues been rectified?
            Im here and I miss my friends

Comment

Working...