Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post cycle therapy
User Name
Password

Old 12-31-2013, 04:06 AM   #1
Phfreak
Vet

Phfreak is on a distinguished road
Clomid sides

I hate the way clomid makes me feel. I am currently in pct after a long cycle, roughly 7 months. I am taking torem Nolva and clomid along with exemastane and daa. I really want to recover as quickly as possible. How much would droping the clomid to 25 Mgs everyday instead of 50 effect my recovery? I should probably just play it safe and tough it out but today I felt really depressed. Any tips for dealing with the emotional sides of clomid?
Phfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 07:27 AM   #2
BikerTrash
Vet

BikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to behold
How much are you taking of each > ?
Are you running all those compounds together ?
Take your clomid at nighttime before bed ,what did your PCT layout look like and what compounds are you PCT'ing from as you may not even need to mess with clomid
BikerTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:15 AM   #3
ozzy69
Assistant Admin

ozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud of
clomid sucks but its a necessary evil--5HTP might help
ozzy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 10:51 AM   #4
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
25mg ED Clomid is plenty for use as a SERM to restart test production especially if you have been taking more than that for a while. People taking massive doses of clomid is bullshit.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 11:10 AM   #5
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phfreak View Post
I hate the way clomid makes me feel. I am currently in pct after a long cycle, roughly 7 months. I am taking torem Nolva and clomid along with exemastane and daa. I really want to recover as quickly as possible. How much would droping the clomid to 25 Mgs everyday instead of 50 effect my recovery? I should probably just play it safe and tough it out but today I felt really depressed. Any tips for dealing with the emotional sides of clomid?
Not possible to predict without blood work. i did recover last year on a low dose of Clomid and that it. Most of you guys overdo it with PCT. You have a lot going on in that PCT. You have 3 SERMs, an inverted amino acid and an aromatase inhibitor. What makes you think more drugs mean a faster recovery? You have virtually no estrogen now and just a bunch of SERMs running around in your system and you are shocked you feel like shit. Clomid for 6 weeks at 50 mg/d and Nolvadex 20 mg/d for 4 weeks starting 2 weeks after Clomid is all you need.
Old 12-31-2013, 11:40 AM   #6
DGAF
Vet

DGAF will become famous soon enough
I only do 3 weeks pct because I use hcg throughout my whole cycle. I do clomid at 100mgs first week 50mgs next two weeks and nolva at 40mgs first week and 20mgs next two weeks. Works good for me.

DGAF
Old 12-31-2013, 11:50 AM   #7
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Clomid from what I remember has a long half-life, so I only take 50mg EOD, or at most, 25mg/d on most occasions of use for myself. I agree with Glycoman, i'd drop either the toremifene or Nolvadex. IMO, Aromasin might be overkill, but if you continue it, i'd keep it at a very low dose, as you do not want to drop estrogen levels too low either.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:31 AM   #8
Phfreak
Vet

Thanks ozzy. I added 5-htp and it has helped a lot. I know I'm am using more than the standard pct but even when running clomid alone it makes me an emo bitch. All the other stuff I don't really get sides at all so I figured what the hell. I'll be getting bloods in 2 weeks to see how the recovery is going and will adjust my AI depending the estrogen values.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:10 AM   #9
Thunder
Vet

Thunder will become famous soon enough
I take my clomid at night to help with the sides. Ny last batch gave me extreme headaches thou. pharm grade..
Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 10:13 AM   #10
DGAF
Vet

DGAF will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
I take my clomid at night to help with the sides. Ny last batch gave me extreme headaches thou. pharm grade..
I have got headaches, blurred vision, and I get emotional on clomid. The littlest thing will make me cry like a newborn woman!
Old 01-03-2014, 09:14 PM   #11
T1DMMA2BB
Vet

T1DMMA2BB is on a distinguished road
I liked the Clomid but thats honestly all I have ran. I was low dose though 25mg a day for six weeks. Sounds like a lot of compounds though.
T1DMMA2BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 12:44 AM   #12
Phfreak
Vet

The thing in PCT that gives me sides is clomid. One more week and I will drop it down to 25 a day and usually at that dose I am fine. The anxiety I get from it can be insane at times.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:21 PM   #13
Sabaki
VET

Sabaki will become famous soon enough
Use enclomiphene instead to avoid the sides.
See: Why enclomiphene is better than clomid.
Sabaki is offline   Reply With Quote