Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Peptides and SARMS
User Name
Password

Old 11-14-2014, 11:13 PM   #1
fess2

Anyone use peptides -need advice

This is my first post. Truth be told, I am not comfortable with taking steroids at this point. I will admit I am a little nervous as well as do not know much about them. I joined this forum looking for some advice on how to use peptides.

Can anyone provide some insight? My take is that this would be the next step after the basics of clean diet, otc sups, training hard..

I am interested in the best combos for gaining mass and losing fat. Best dose, time to dose and whatever wisdom you can impart. Much thanks!!
Old 11-15-2014, 05:01 AM   #2
basskiller
Administrator

Location: My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you are
basskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to behold
Cjc-1295 + GHRP-2 PROBABLY the best combo there is

As for the cycle search those two peptides and my name will come up with a good cycle
or read here
http://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30485
basskiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 09:44 AM   #3
Glycomann

Those two peptides can work well together. Each one hits a litttle bit different population of somatotrophs in the pituitary and each stimulate GH release through a different receptor system. So, using the two together leads to a better GH release.

One of the best ways to take them is together at 100 mcg of each. Take them on an empty stomach and then wait 30 minuted before eating. These conditions are to aid in the GH release. The body is primed for GH release when hungry. Once a 1/2 has past the GH is starting to ramp up leading to somatomedin secretion (including IGF-1 and others). Then your nutrients will partition better into your lean compartments.

The most convenient way to take them is in the morning on rising and before bed. To lean out, do the nightly dose and only consume a protein shake before bed.

Of course peptides are meant only for research purposes so this is theoretical.
Old 11-15-2014, 10:28 AM   #4
fess2

Thanks!! A great starting point and it confirms what I suspected. I am going to read up on these some more today . I was wondering how long a cycle lasts and how many cycles most people do to see results. I am sure the latter is based on current stats and goals.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:53 AM   #5
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
start reading youll like what you see with peptides especially ghrp and cjc1295... obviously like glycoman said this is all theoretical... but my test subjects experienced amazing sleep (wild dreams), better recovery, and definitely leaned out. and assisted with some nagging injuries too....
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 12:31 PM   #6
fess2

Do most people still use their normals supplements while on this, like creatine, HMB, etc or should that be avoided? Thanks again, you all are very helpful.
Old 11-15-2014, 12:42 PM   #7
bufbiker

If it aids your test subject without peps it will help while running them.
As far as duration you can run them indefinitely although most clinical trials last 8 weeks.
Old 11-15-2014, 03:05 PM   #8
Jimmyinkedup
Banned

Jimmyinkedup is on a distinguished road
Id suggest Mod grf 1-29 & GHRP2 , If your bulking id use GHRP6 in lieu of ghrp2.
100mcg of each - 3x/day/empty stomach.
Very similar to using low dose gh. The longer you run the better the results.
Jimmyinkedup is offline   Reply With Quote