G4/Goin this is where you put your story!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shawty
    AE Female Member
    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
    Funny scene..a 6'3 highlighter kid sprinting down the street trying to get away from some fat dude with a mad boner ..hehe!!
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! !!!!
    Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• goin4275
      VET
      • Jan 2007

hahahahhaha, glad you all find this so amusing ... fukin funny though,
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• IRON37

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
        Funny scene..a 6'3 highlighter kid sprinting down the street trying to get away from some fat dude with a mad boner ..hehe!!
        i have some family that lives down that way..

Comment

• -JP-

Originally posted by goin4275
          hahahahhaha, glad you all find this so amusing ... fukin funny though,
          anyone follow you today bro??? or did you taxi it? HA i bet you look behind yourself all the time now

Comment

• mrhtbd

I don't think that is so funny, world is full of asswipes and freaks, did you get the license plate number?

Comment

• IxxTapouTxxI
              VET
              • Dec 2003

haha....hiding in the female section...we'll you know you're safe there as the homo would more then likely be in the mens section violating the under armor manakins.

Funny story but in all seriousness I'm glad you're alright...could have got bad quick!
              If you always do what you've always done,
              You'll always get what you've always got!!

Disclaimer: IxxTapouTxxI neither promotes nor demotes the use of steroids. The information I share here is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Vet @ Anabolic-Enhancement.com
              Vet @ United-Muscle.com
              Vet @ WorldClassBodybuilding.com

Comment

• -JP-

Yo G you and your stalker going out for vday tonight or what???? you can play a game as he follows you around the city lol

Comment

• Tbizzle

Originally posted by -JP-
                  LOL It was probably a whole lot funnier for me considering I was on the other end of the phone hearing the entire thing. I wish I hit the record button on my cell so you call could hear it. Goin made the right decision though growing up in NY you just don't know how crazy people really are. Unless you a prepared to kill the dude your better off getting away. You guys are forgetting that this fuck followed him all day HA. I was trying not to laugh all I kept telling him was not to go back to his place because this fuck would know where he lived. The best part was probably listening to G's breathing change from calm to overload HA and then when he sprinted HA. Oh shit it was a good way to end the weekend.
                  hahahha, yeah you are right there are some nut bags in New York. And you may have had to kill his ass if he was that determined if you got into a confrontation with him. Good on you man, pride just wouldn't allow myself to run away from that queer, I'd prolly get tased hahaha or kill his stalker ass.

Comment

• Thate
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2007

that is some shit bro

Comment

• Joe0690
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2007

lol thats a ridiculous story id carry an extendo baton after something like that

Comment

• goin4275
                        VET
                        • Jan 2007

hahahaha.. fuckin funny times man... i have a car now

Comment

• goin4275
                          VET
                          • Jan 2007

and this was right around the time istarted dating my ex...in hindsight i think i could of had a more meaningful relationship with that guy in the truck.. ha cunt.

Comment

• blk99xtreme

LOL i cant believe i didnt read that story last year when it happened, hahaha

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Bwahahah funny shit! G4 ya did the right thing cuz...that homo coulda been a John Gacy type...tazed yo ass and now your burried under his house now! So change that fruity Backstreet hair style and stop wearing Speedo's out in public nigga. And oh yeah...run some test so ya get some zits so the homos don't think ur so purrrty.lol

Comment

• goin4275
                                VET
                                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                                Bwahahah funny shit! G4 ya did the right thing cuz...that homo coulda been a John Gacy type...tazed yo ass and now your burried under his house now! So change that fruity Backstreet hair style and stop wearing Speedo's out in public nigga. And oh yeah...run some test so ya get some zits so the homos don't think ur so purrrty.lol
                                I did run some test and now i lost all my fucking hair

Comment

Working...