Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ceneromancy
    • Sep 2023

Sustanon 300

So I decided to hop on a Sustanon cycle, clearly before doing enough research about the non spoken about "smaller" side effects.
    I'm about 8 days into my cycle and keep in mind I used to be a fat guy weighing in at 130kg and naturally losing fat to 77.5kg
    This is my first cycle where I ever had to inject anything into my body, my previous 2 cycles where both oral cycles.
    Anyway,I have somehow managed to gain 9kg in 6 days which is completely fricking with my self esteem and confidence because I now have a moonface and I'm almost permanently bloated even when I cut to as low as 1400 calories, Is there any advice on when this is going to go away or am I stuck with the bloating and moon face for the remainder of my 10 week cycle?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

It could be omadren which is close to sus but usually causes more water retention. You could probably use and AI (aromatase inhibitor) such as arimidex, letro or aromisin. Use the search function to view threads on them. Normally whoever you got the sus from should know where to obtain them. Most people I know always use an AI with any form of test.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
      • May 2019

First I would like to say welcome to peak muscle! When you get a chance, you should go to the introductions section and tell us all a lil' something about yourself. That's normal protocol on all boards when first joining. Stick around - there are many vets here that have been in the game for decades, with a ton of wisdom in all aspects of this game.

You gained 9kg in 6 days??? I find that very hard to believe good Lord. Are you coming off a rebound from doing a show? That would certainly explain the quick, dramatic weight gain. On another note, good job on losing all that fat weight.

As Lifts said, you need an AI (aromatase inhibitor). Some guys can just look at a vial of test and blow up with water weight. Others, like myself, hardly ever even need to use an AI even if running high doses. Apparently, you are the former (assuming you're not rebounding).

If you don't mind, can you answer a few questions so we all have an idea of where your at (experience), which will help us address situation more accurately:

1 - How tall are you? (Curious bcoz of weight)

2 - How old are you?

3 - How long have you been lifting seriously?

4 - What were the orals you ran in past cycles, and what dosage/how long did you run each? How were the results with each?
      Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Working...