X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ESTROGEN GUY
    VET
    • Aug 2018

No More Needles Needed Pain Free

When comparing testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) options, it’s essential to consider factors like effectiveness, patient compliance, cost, and potential side effects. Let’s explore two specific options: testosterone undecanoate capsules and Tesogel 50 transdermal gel.

Testosterone Undecanoate Capsules:
    Administration: These capsules are taken orally.
    Frequency: Typically, testosterone undecanoate capsules are taken once daily.
    Duration: They provide a sustained release of testosterone over time.
    Advantages:
    Convenient oral administration.
    Steady testosterone levels.
    Long duration of action (usually administered every 10 weeks).
    Considerations:
    May be a popular choice for men with hypogonadism.
    Reformulated versions dissolved in castor oil are commonly used1.
    Cost: The cost may vary depending on the specific brand and dosage.
    Tesogel 50 Transdermal Gel:
    Administration: Applied topically to the skin.
    Frequency: Usually applied once daily.
    Advantages:
    Convenient and non-invasive application.
    Allows for steady absorption of testosterone.
    May be well-tolerated.
    Considerations:
    Side effects should be monitored.
    Individual response may vary.
    Cost: The price can differ based on the number of sachets or gel packets purchased.
    Ultimately, the choice between these options depends on individual preferences, lifestyle, and specific medical needs. It’s crucial to consult with a healthcare provider to determine the most suitable TRT approach for each patient23
    Attached Files
    http://road2hardcoreiron.net/

https://www.myscfuel.com/

EG
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

I’ve never considered oral T for use.
    Does anyone actually have any experience with it? Is it as effective as injecting low dose T

Comment

• ESTROGEN GUY
      VET
      • Aug 2018

Originally posted by jrod
      I’ve never considered oral T for use.
      Does anyone actually have any experience with it? Is it as effective as injecting low dose T

EG

Comment

• Dustined83
        VET
        • Oct 2017

After my cycle I'm using the gel to try. Will definitely let you guys know how it works.
        I know it's not an oral but it beats being a pin cushion lol

Comment

• jrod
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Dustined83
          After my cycle I'm using the gel to try. Will definitely let you guys know how it works.
          I know it's not an oral but it beats being a pin cushion lol
          That sounds good. Not being a pin cushion

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

I didnt see anything about hepatoxicity. Im late stage 3 chronic kidney disease is why i always wonder.
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• ESTROGEN GUY
              VET
              • Aug 2018

Late stage III you should not do these. You should becareful of anything that goes in your body mate. Including natural things, including protein shakes ect. These are not worth the risk.

I'm sure you know the can and can-nots. Better than me. I wish is good health mate.

Cautions
              Use with caution in patients with chronic lung disease, obesity, advanced age, or preexisting cardiac, renal, or hepatic disease

Employ caution with prolonged use of high doses, which may be associated with hepatic effects

May increase risk of prostate cancer

Risk of gynecomastia when used for male hypogonadism

May change serum lipid profile; use with caution in patients who have history of mycoardial infarction (MI) or coronary artery disease (CAD)

Large doses may suppress spermatogenesis

May increase hematocrit, which requires dose adjustment or discontinuation; monitor serum testosterone, prostate specific antigen (PSA), liver function, lipid concentrations, hematocrit and hemoglobin periodically

May cause hypercalcemia in patients with prolonged immolibization or cancer

Anabolic activity of androgens may enhance hypoglycemia

Children: Risks of inappropriate genital enlargement, premature pubic hair, advanced bone age, increased libido, and aggressive behavior

Fortesta: Exogenous administration of androgens may lead to azoospermia; sleep apnea may occur in those with risk factors; preparation is flammable until dry

Discontinue if urethral obstruction develops in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH); monitor patients with BPH for worsening of signs and symptoms of BPH

Edema with or without congestive heart failure, may be a complication in patients with pre-existing cardiac, renal, or hepatic disease; use with caution

May worsen sleep apnea in some male patients

Evaluate patients for cardiovascular risk factors prior to initiating therapy and monitor closely during therapy

Use caution in patients with diseases that may be exacerbated by fluid retention, including cardiac, hepatic, or renal dysfunction; not recommended for men with poorly controlled heart failureughrydr;397814]I didnt see anything about hepatoxicity. Im late stage 3 chronic kidney disease is why i always wonder.[/QUOTE]

EG

Comment

• BigTex
                VET
                • Aug 2023

I know a few guys using oral TU and they love it.

I wanted to start a thread detailing my personal experience with Jatenzo (oral TRT) which is remarkable in how quickly it has shown results when compared with injections. The first week on Jatenzo was very pleasant unlike my experience after dosing changes on injections, all with minimal swings...

https://www.jatenzo.com/dosing#:~:te...ical%20studies.
                You can feel reassured that there were no liver toxicity-related side effects in JATENZO clinical studies.

Liver function was assessed by measurement of alanine aminotransferase (ALT) and aspartate aminotransferase (AST), total bilirubin, and alkaline phosphatase. No clinically significant changes in these parameters were observed in oral TU

Comment

• Roughrydr
                  • Oct 2017

Thanks EG.
                  OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...