Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2BIGFRED
    • May 2007

igf-cancer

Just discuss what you think. I have been researching it because my friend just got cancer and is doing chemo and having a rough time and its scaring me. he never used aas or peptides but I dont want to increase my chance of going through what he is. I have used igf for a long time now and I like it but want to hear opinioins on this.I had that tumor I got removed and I wondered if igf would likely cause me to have a higher chance of another. The tumor is gone now and was not cancerous but I was still wondering.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I don't know of specific studies in regard to LR3 IGF-1 and cancer growth. But there are a number of studies that show that exo HGH accelerate the growth of cancerous and other tumors in laboratory studies with rats. I'm uncertain if anyone knows that HGH or IGF-1 causes cancer or other tumors, but HGH certainly seems to accelerate the growth of existing tumors. I'll look later of recent studies in regard to IGF-1 and tumor growth.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
      • May 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
      I don't know of specific studies in regard to LR3 IGF-1 and cancer growth. But there are a number of studies that show that exo HGH accelerate the growth of cancerous and other tumors in laboratory studies with rats. I'm uncertain if anyone knows that HGH or IGF-1 causes cancer or other tumors, but HGH certainly seems to accelerate the growth of existing tumors. I'll look later of recent studies in regard to IGF-1 and tumor growth.
      yes I have also been reading these studies. I quit using igf because I had that tumor and even though I had it removed I would say im at a greater risk of another so why ad fuel to the fire with igf?

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by 2BIGFRED
        yes I have also been reading these studies. I quit using igf because I had that tumor and even though I had it removed I would say im at a greater risk of another so why ad fuel to the fire with igf?
        I agree, I don't think that it's worth the risks.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
          • May 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
          I agree, I don't think that it's worth the risks.
          No its not worth the few extra lbs you might get.I could add a few extra grams of protein a day and get the same!

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
            • May 2007

Originally posted by DRveejay11
            Bingo and to ad to LiftsIron's 1st post, BOTH IGF and HGH accelerate benign and malignant hyperplastic activity, tumor growth/proliferation, and support cancerous cell metabolism. One would be nuts to think that he/she might be immune to such.
            Just shows that these are more dangerous then people think.Belive me you dont know you have a tumor until problems arise.

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
              • May 2007

Preach on brother.
              I just dont want people to mess up like I did

Comment

• BigSickD
                Vet
                • May 2004

Bingo and to ad to LiftsIron's 1st post, BOTH IGF and HGH accelerate benign and malignant hyperplastic activity, tumor growth/proliferation, and support cancerous cell metabolism. One would be nuts to think that he/she might be immune to such.
                Exactly, a guy that pays me to workout with me, no shit it's great I get $50 to workout now..LOL Goes to the Cyngenic Men's Clinic, it is a well know CA HRT clinic and before they would put him on GH they did a complete screening for cancer and tumors in his body, the shit was extensive from what he said and cost him about a grand just for all the testing, little lone the high price he pays for gh and cyp.
                BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                  BANNED for being a JETS fan
                  • Oct 2007

THe problems with gear is there is no long term study
                  Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                  Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                  Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                  Cassidy: Crue!
                  Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                  Cassidy: Def Lep!
                  Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                  Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                  Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

Working...