Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post cycle therapy
User Name
Password

Old 10-11-2013, 02:06 PM   #1
BigPapa

HCG mixing and dosing

Okay so I have a question. Been reading post for an hour and still don't have 100% understanding.

I have 5000iu of HCG am I correct when saying to mix in 10ml Bac water?

Next question. I have 1ml slin pins. In order to get 250iu is that .5ml?

Does it last in the fridge for 30 or 60 days.

Thanks brothers ahead of time for any feed back.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:27 PM   #2
Time Bandit
Vet

Time Bandit is on a distinguished road
Brother... You should know this.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an...hcg-101-a.html
Time Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:34 PM   #3
BigPapa

Yeah well I know but I wanted complete understanding. Should have known that you would be the one to respond. Thanks brother. Guess everyone else had something better to do than answer my questions.

Or else it's top secret and somebody forgot to tell me
Old 10-12-2013, 04:40 AM   #4
Freezerdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapa View Post
Okay so I have a question. Been reading post for an hour and still don't have 100% understanding.

I have 5000iu of HCG am I correct when saying to mix in 10ml Bac water?

Next question. I have 1ml slin pins. In order to get 250iu is that .5ml?

Does it last in the fridge for 30 or 60 days.

Thanks brothers ahead of time for any feed back.
I have tested HCG after being in the fridge for 70+ days and it tested good so to answer your question yes...
Next what I always did to mix 5000iu is, I always took a new sterile 5ml bottle and I added 1ml of Bac water to the small 2ml bottle it comes in and mixed it up by swirling not shaking just enough to dissolve the puck and then I would pull the entire amount of the bottle out and put it in my new sterile 5 ml bottle then I would add 4 more IU of Bac water making it 5000iu... So this way you have 1000iu of HCG per every 100 units...Example 250iu of HCG is 25 on your slin pin for 500iu of Hcg it would be a half of a slin pin full which is .50 and 1000iu is a full pin full... Get it now? Pretty simple but it is confusing at first if you haven't done it much..
Old 10-12-2013, 04:29 PM   #5
BigPapa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezerdude View Post
I have tested HCG after being in the fridge for 70+ days and it tested good so to answer your question yes...
Next what I always did to mix 5000iu is, I always took a new sterile 5ml bottle and I added 1ml of Bac water to the small 2ml bottle it comes in and mixed it up by swirling not shaking just enough to dissolve the puck and then I would pull the entire amount of the bottle out and put it in my new sterile 5 ml bottle then I would add 4 more IU of Bac water making it 5000iu... So this way you have 1000iu of HCG per every 100 units...Example 250iu of HCG is 25 on your slin pin for 500iu of Hcg it would be a half of a slin pin full which is .50 and 1000iu is a full pin full... Get it now? Pretty simple but it is confusing at first if you haven't done it much..
I appreciate your help brother. Yeah I have not used HCG but the one time and guess what I know now that I mixed it wrong. Oh well I will get it right this time.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:49 PM   #6
steelpreacher
Vet

steelpreacher has a spectacular aura aboutsteelpreacher has a spectacular aura aboutsteelpreacher has a spectacular aura about
Freezerdude nailed it. Also, I think you are right on in using 250 units as the dose. I like every other day for this, but I think E3D could work well too. You don't want to over sensitize the leydig cells.
steelpreacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #7
Number-LL
Vet

Number-LL is a jewel in the roughNumber-LL is a jewel in the roughNumber-LL is a jewel in the roughNumber-LL is a jewel in the rough
I use to do what FD does but I'm lazy now. I just add 2ml to the 2ml vial with 5000IU of HCG. I take 250IU 2x a week which is 0.1ml or 10 on the slin pin. After about a month I bump it up a little to 0.12ml to compensate for deterioration.

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.
Number-LL is offline   Reply With Quote