Test by Freezerdude to dispel the myths on HCG degradation..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Freezerdude

Test by Freezerdude to dispel the myths on HCG degradation..

I've been meaning to post this on a couple boards so I can STOP some of these Newby's and even Vets that say I heard HCG only last 30 days! Or My HCG stopped working after 30 days,THIS IS BULLSHIT!! I hear this so much and it's driving me Crazy!!!! So just for Grins and Giggles and really not wanting to waste anything being a tightwad I decided to run a little test. ok here's the deal.
    I've had some HCG that's been in the frig for sometime, Matter of fact looking back at my log book the day I did the test (Last weekend) It made 72 days since I had mixed the HCG and last used it.. Yes I said 72 DAYS so I go get one of my many pregnancy test I keep onhand from the dollar store and check the "OLD HCG" and Boom it tested good matter of fact I check it twiced to be sure and both times the test came back positive, So almost 2 weeks shy of 3 months old the HCG kept at a steady 33 deg is still JUST FINE!!
    So my advise to you is go to the dollar store and buy yourself a $1.00 Pregnancy test or like me I bough a handful it's much cheaper to buy those and test your HCG than it is to throw it away and make more..
    Now was there some degradation? I'm sure there was but not enough to throw it away and spend precious money on more when the preganancy test confirmed my suspicions that what I already had was ok to use.. Hopefully this will clear things up for some of you and save some people thier hard earned money..

Now is the HCG going to be as potent as it was went you first mixed it NO, But this proves it still has some potency and is worth keeping, some people would raher throw it out and make more. Myself I'm a tightass and would rather use it up and save myself some money..
  • Trapology
    • Jan 2007

good post

its not really logical to think something just stops working at 30 days
    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• A.B
      VET
      • Jun 2004

good post!!!

Comment

• hcgmess

The 30 days thing is inaccurate anyway. HCG doesnt start to become unstable UNTIL 30-90 days depending on storage temperature and quality.

30 days being the lower end, your HCG may only just be starting to break down at 30 days, OR 60 days or 90 days.

So its perfectly possible that freezerdudes 70 day old HCG is barely degraded. Good HCG can still very much be nearly at full strength at even 90 days.

But to be safe, like you said, why not only use super fresh HCG less than 30 days old.

I just have an issue with the pregnancy test method, I think it tells us nothing, except maybe that the HCG you have is 100% degraded at which point it will finally show a negative result.

Comment

• Freezerdude

Maybe you can provide a better way to test this then? Because I'm tired of answering post from Newbys and Vets saying their 30 day old HCG is bad and isn't working..
          Like I stated in the Post did the 72 day old HCG have some degradation yes but was it Bad NO!

Comment

• RJH8541
            VET
            • Nov 2003

haha. i know how you feel freeze. Honestly i don't think there is a better way to test it, but only to ensure its real, not that its still good. Cause who knows exactly how fast it degardes anyway. Its just like getting BW done while on HCG. Although HCG mimics the LH response, it doesn't necessarily show on a blood test. Again, i just don't think its something we should worry about as much as people do. I say delete those posts dammit!! Thats what i wanna do at my board. lol

The only advantage I can think of with the pregnancy test is to determine whether your GH is really HCG. of course thats not good either cuz then if it is HCG you wanna kill those same idiots asking if their HCG is bad.
            drVJ is hot

Comment

Working...