What crazy things kids say about weight lifting?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

What crazy things kids say about weight lifting?

Last week my 4 yr old said, as she felt my arm, "Daddy, you need to go back into the gym and lift more weights."
    I asked, "Why?"
    She replied, "Because you need to get more bumps!"

I was stumped, never heard that one before. Granted, I haven't been lifting as much these last two months, but this comment certainly got my attention.

Any of you want to add a quip, offered by a kid, about your weight-lifting?
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by mrhtbd
    Last week my 4 yr old said, as she felt my arm, "Daddy, you need to go back into the gym and lift more weights."
    I asked, "Why?"
    She replied, "Because you need to get more bumps!"

I was stumped, never heard that one before. Granted, I haven't been lifting as much these last two months, but this comment certainly got my attention.

Any of you want to add a quip, offered by a kid, about your weight-lifting?
    lol, you can always rely on kids to tell you the truth, because they haven't developed that skill called a little white lie yet.

Comment

• BigSickD
      Vet
      • May 2004

My kids tell me to stop going cause there friends at school think I look like a pro wrestler or something and kinda scary. I tell them it is just cause I am ugly, that is why they are scared of me.
      BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by BigSickD
        My kids tell me to stop going cause there friends at school think I look like a pro wrestler or something and kinda scary. I tell them it is just cause I am ugly, that is why they are scared of me.
        hahaha. i can picture a little kid saying that to one of their friends. You just don't like my dad because he's ugly. lol

Comment

Working...