Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > MMA Talk
User Name
Password

Old 02-13-2016, 12:06 PM   #1
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Kevin Radleman dead at 44

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/2/12/10...e-44-pride-mma
Old 02-14-2016, 07:51 AM   #2
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Sadly he was still young...

RIP
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 10:27 AM   #3
Trapology

Trapology will become famous soon enoughTrapology will become famous soon enough
Great person
Old 02-16-2016, 03:35 PM   #4
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapology View Post
Great person
sure was, looked healthy as hell just 2 months ago

do you have any inside info on what happened to his sr year of college wrestling?
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 06:57 AM   #5
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
What was the cause of death???
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:37 AM   #6
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
I believe it was complications from pneumonia

he had a bad case of mrsa a few years back that might have wrecked his immune system.
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 11:44 AM   #7
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
Wow I didn't know mrsa was that bad a lot of guys in jail get that and spread it once it's in ur system u always get it again
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 12:28 PM   #8
Trapology

Trapology will become famous soon enoughTrapology will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchitalian View Post
Wow I didn't know mrsa was that bad a lot of guys in jail get that and spread it once it's in ur system u always get it again
they get normal staph, mrsa is no joke for sure. It can lead to death if not taken care of asap and i know no ones getting help like that in the system lol
Old 02-17-2016, 06:01 PM   #9
DRveejay11

DRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to all
44? Horrible.

Dude had a killer physique and how do you not love a grappler from Ohio State
DRveejay11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:46 PM   #10
Trapology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thate View Post
sure was, looked healthy as hell just 2 months ago

do you have any inside info on what happened to his sr year of college wrestling?
dunno i can ask
Old 02-23-2016, 07:26 PM   #11
choke

I knew him pretty well thanks to him coming down to train with my crew in the late 90's, early 2k's. He was an awesome guy; but full throttle all the time.

He was very very generous with the coke if you wanted it. I hate to say this, but I cannot say that I am surprised. I thought back then that, it would be his body just quitting that does him in.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:19 PM   #12
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
RIP monster. I'll always remember him for his nasty suplex on fedor
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote