Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theartofwar
    • Feb 2010

Do you assume juice ?

theres a dude at my gym, he's around 34,35 ? Roughly. Dude is fucking just broad thick .. calves size of baseballs - he is about 230 @ 5'8 he got weighed in today. Roughly talking 8% bf - he swears he never juiced - he gets SO damn hard and i swear you can almost tell his skin looks just different, like tighter overnight - I don't really care one way or another i love juice ! I just want to know if you guys run into people like that or other bigger guys and assume sauce or what ? <- like 69 figured id throw it out there
    Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by theartofwar
    theres a dude at my gym, he's around 34,35 ? Roughly. Dude is fucking just broad thick .. calves size of baseballs - he is about 230 @ 5'8 he got weighed in today. Roughly talking 8% bf - he swears he never juiced - he gets SO damn hard and i swear you can almost tell his skin looks just different, like tighter overnight - I don't really care one way or another i love juice ! I just want to know if you guys run into people like that or other bigger guys and assume sauce or what ? <- like 69 figured id throw it out there
    Juice is illegal, so would he tell you if you two aren't really tight?lol

I've always been that "guy" you speak of...I been accused ever since I was 18. I loved it...told me I was doing something right.

Comment

• theartofwar
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      Juice is illegal, so would he tell you if you two aren't really tight?lol

I've always been that "guy" you speak of...I been accused ever since I was 18. I loved it...told me I was doing something right.
      Erm, in my gym, it's a pretty normal topic, people lift in groups - its small dungeon bro - everyone is talking about what they are running or what they just grabbed. I love the place man.

He's a good guy bro - he doesn't bs , we have talked juice but just because he was saying how eventually he would certainly go to HRT even though hes natural.
      Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• Trapology
        • Jan 2007

its possible, some people have amazing genetics

theres also the possibility he doesnt want people knowing his business
        Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Erm, in my gym, it's a pretty normal topic, people lift in groups - its small dungeon bro - everyone is talking about what they are running or what they just grabbed. I love the place man.
          Just be careful...easy to get popped/set-up in that kind of environment. Considering I'm 20 years older than you, been in the game much longer and probably worked out in a shitload more gyms (dungeons included) in my time, let me say this - I have NEVER worked out in a place THAT open without someone eventually getting popped. Other than just bullshittin' about it, the only guys I ever discussed it seriously with was a few TIGHT friends. Just sayin' be careful thats all.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

He may juice but is smart enough to keep it himself. I have known two massive lean and very strong guys in my lifetime whom I know as fact didn't juice but looked as if they were on 2 grams a week.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• theartofwar
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
              Just be careful...easy to get popped/set-up in that kind of environment. Considering I'm 20 years older than you, been in the game much longer and probably worked out in a shitload more gyms (dungeons included) in my time, let me say this - I have NEVER worked out in a place THAT open without someone eventually getting popped. Other than just bullshittin' about it, the only guys I ever discussed it seriously with was a few TIGHT friends. Just sayin' be careful thats all.
              it's odd cuz i workout w/pair of state troopers lol. A lot of guys on force juice - I appreciate it bro, I am too generally open about it - I just don't have anything to lose anymore if you know what I mean, it's just shootin the shit - not anything more. I'm all about staying away from that trouble at this point brother.

It's amazing how shitty some people are with gear also - I mean I'm not the most sensible person with safety 24/7. But I know a kid who has run 150mg abombs now for 3 + months has no intention of coming off, I told him how bad my liver got (last summer had a bad scare) and he just shrugs it off. See him that weekend at a hooter poundin down brews !!! I'm like wtf ... fuck man I thought there was SOME health in bodybuilding - then i remembered he's not planning for shit - just that look. Fucking knuckle head.

Comment

• Mr Incredible
                • Oct 2010

those natty guys can get very lean it seems, the ones that have the genetics for it. They're just never as big as juicers. The best Natty guys of today J Rod etc are probably as good as Frank Zane was back then

Comment

• theartofwar
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Mr Incredible
                  those natty guys can get very lean it seems, the ones that have the genetics for it. They're just never as big as juicers. The best Natty guys of today J Rod etc are probably as good as Frank Zane was back then
                  I swear i can tell cuz of the skin , theirs a tightness / paper thin grainy look that just dont come without the sauce - im sure you know that look better than I do bro !!! You can normally tell esp if you are as lean as this guy is year round.

Comment

• Trapology
                    • Jan 2007

I swear i can tell cuz of the skin , theirs a tightness / paper thin grainy look that just dont come without the sauce - im sure you know that look better than I do bro !!! You can normally tell esp if you are as lean as this guy is year round.
                    Eh i cant agree here.....I know this asian guy hes 5'11 185 and looks perfect all the time for no reason

he does more running then lifting weights, paints pictures all the time, smokes weed and plays videos games

absolutely no way the guy juices or cares to

So it may be a rare rare cause, but its possible
                    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Joe0690
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2007

it could always go either way he could just and not say anything and there will always be the doubt if hes natural or not. or he could have amazing genetics ull never know i guess. for example my buddy who is nationals right now when he didnt his first natural shows (jrs) i swear he juiced it even though he was in naturals i just thought he juiced it off season, he gained liek 4-5lbs of solid muscle within the years thats comp weight so u know its pure muscle (from 1 comp to the next a year apart) anyways i just always htought he juiced but when he did his first cycle and entered a non testing show he was 20lbs heavier of pure muscle and year to year for 2 years he gained close to 20 lbs inbetween shows so thats when i realised he wasnt juicing at the begining .... anyways i wrote a story for no reason .... in the end who cares just worry about urself

Comment

• b52
                        • Oct 2006

Not true bro. Some people can just get in insane shape without the help of anything. some people don't even have to eat good. I went to highschool with a kid who was just naturally jacked. Barely even lifted. I had to sauce to catch up to him. And when he started lifting a lot he would put on more muscle in a month than most would in a year. Just freakish, and i know for a fact he wasn't on anything.

I also have a certain family member who is absolutely shredded and just thick all around. he's 43 and never juiced in his life. He's 155 and if you saw him you'd swear he was atleast 185. Some people just have it bro, and they capitalize on it.

Comment

• mrhtbd

I have seen several guys in the gym where I train look the same as they did for the last 6 years. (They could probably benefit from some juice.) They lift heavy, but do the same stuff and rest way too much IMO.
                          On another note, when I see someone making fast gains, I think, "Damn, you're working a good run, keep it up and you'll get some great mileage to hold you over when the injuries and ravages of time come to vist." (As any old-timer here will tell you, if you're in the game long enough they will come!)
                          It only draws my attention that someone is juicing if they are way overboard, too showy, and making complete asses out of themselves (which draws too much negative publicity for the guys who may juice but keep it low key).
                          I mean seriously, legal or not, it's the only thing I ever used that made me feel great and inspired me to train smart and eat right. Sue me.

BTW, Frank Zane natty, ha, needed that laugh!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                            BTW, Frank Zane natty, ha, needed that laugh!
                            Hahahha dig it!lol It was all that Weider 90% Protein and dessicated liver tablets eh?

Comment

• theartofwar
                              • Feb 2010

I'm talking ppl weighing 230-250 lbs guys. And never below 8% - come on. I know genetics well enough when I see em now and I know some crazy dudes, shredded all the time - but they aren't gonna be anywhere near the size that others can put on , vice versa - when you see it ALL mixed together. 24/7 - year round - I dunno, makes me wonder.

It's totally up to the person using gear to talk about it at all, or keep mouth shut completely. I don't mind , I just wonder when someone like this guy i know is actually being honest or for his own reason he is lieing about it. Not a big deal or anythin ya kno lol, I just see this dude once in awhile and I swear to god if hes natural he'd be insane on stage w/gear.

Comment

Working...