Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by theartofwar
    I'm talking ppl weighing 230-250 lbs guys. And never below 8% - come on. I know genetics well enough when I see em now and I know some crazy dudes, shredded all the time - but they aren't gonna be anywhere near the size that others can put on , vice versa - when you see it ALL mixed together. 24/7 - year round - I dunno, makes me wonder.

It's totally up to the person using gear to talk about it at all, or keep mouth shut completely. I don't mind , I just wonder when someone like this guy i know is actually being honest or for his own reason he is lieing about it. Not a big deal or anythin ya kno lol, I just see this dude once in awhile and I swear to god if hes natural he'd be insane on stage w/gear.
    snap a photo of him when you're at the gym with your camera on your phone.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by theartofwar
      I'm talking ppl weighing 230-250 lbs guys. And never below 8% - come on.
      Assuming you meant never ABOVE 8%, then lets cut to the point. MOST dudes thats 5'8 and 230-250@8% ARE ON. Thats NOT to say its impossible natty. Probable and likely? NO!

Comment

• DADAWG
        Vet
        • May 2004

the low bodyfat makes a guy suspicious. i know lots of massive farm boys loaded with muscle that have never even seen steroids but they eat to grow and never worry about bodyfat.we had a guy at work who could probably have been shredded at 250 if he ever decided to cut. the word freak doesnt even begin to describe how strong he was but it was all from work as far as i know he had done lttle to no weightlifting.
        NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

Working...