Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theartofwar
    • Feb 2010

Rip any youtube vid to MP3 easy!

YouTube to MP3, MP4 Downloader and Converter. HD, 1080p and 4K are supported. Free & fast! No software download needed.

real simple - I use high quality , takes maybe 15-20 seconds to get the url - paste it - process , download it. Just rename the track according to artist and title so you can search for them.
    Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Just tried it...did it with a youtube vid and it only saved the AUDIO in the mp3...no video.

Comment

• theartofwar
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      Just tried it...did it with a youtube vid and it only saved the AUDIO in the mp3...no video.
      yea bro - so a new song comes out , before it hits NZB or torrents you can just youtube it - and get the mp3.

Did i word this wrong ? my bad LOL , it takes the mp3 from the video. Long day, one of those other nights, my bad.
      Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Nah its cool fosho for songs brutha. I had a few I used awhile back that ripped the audio & video both...haven't used them in so long I forget what the name of the progs were.

Comment

Working...