one supplement helped me lose 45 pounds

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

one supplement helped me lose 45 pounds

I'm sure most of us have tried supplements over the years to trim down but found the side effects were horrible.
    I tried one supplement and in 6 months have lost 45 pounds. Of course, I changed my nutritional regimen as well, but barely exercised in a gym or with aerobics during this period.
    This supplement is called "Stevia Balance."
    It's only about 10.00 dollars for 100 packs. Obviously most people are not aware of it's gut-busting potential.
    I mix one packet with water twice a day and viola, my abdomen has decreased significantly.
    Apparently, I did not lose a lot of muscle either.
    My waist went from a 38-40 to a 34. I had to buy all new pants, and went from a XXL top to an XL.
    Besides having stevia which purportedly is 3 x sweeter than sugar, it has inulin which forms a gel in the intestinal tract which helps food move through the colon.
    It also has silica and chromium.
    I'm not a scientist, but after using two packs a day for six months (taking weekends off) I am now a lean 220 pounds. I have not weighed this light since 1999.
    To find it you can do a google search and order some. I am not a salesman and have no affiliation what-so-ever with any manufacturer or company which sells this product.
    It worked for me, maybe it can work for you.
    BTW, I turned 50 in July 2009.
    Have a nice day.
  • HOTROCKS
    • Feb 2009

You must have consumed a lot of sugar before you started Stevia to have lost that kinda of weight .
    You lost 7.5 lbs a month just by substituting with Stevia Balance.
    I'm not being disrespectful , but that seems to good to be true .

Peace
    Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• mrhtbd

I rarely ever put sugar on anything.
      What I did was significantly lowered my carb, fat, and salt intake.
      Also, switched from a half case of beer a week to 3 light beers a week.
      I have weighed under 222 every day for over five weeks now.
      Also, my heart condition changed significantly.
      From last March until October 15th, I had the following stats from a blood test and doctors visit:
      March '09 October '09
      BP 154/94 to 134/80
      Total Cholesterol 274 to 153
      LDL 139 to 109
      HDL 33 to 29
      I stopped taking both heart meds, Toprol 50 in June, and Hydrochlorothiazide 25 in August.
      The doctor said to stay off them because whatever I am doing seems to be working.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
        • Feb 2009

Great work brother .
        I'll drink a beer for you later this afternoon .

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Good job, I bet the change in diet helped a lot.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Lokedogg
            Vet
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mrhtbd
            I rarely ever put sugar on anything.
            What I did was significantly lowered my carb, fat, and salt intake.
            Also, switched from a half case of beer a week to 3 light beers a week.
            I have weighed under 222 every day for over five weeks now.
            Also, my heart condition changed significantly.
            From last March until October 15th, I had the following stats from a blood test and doctors visit:
            March '09 October '09
            BP 154/94 134/80
            Total Cholesterol 274 153
            LDL 139 109
            HDL 33 29
            I stopped taking both heart meds, Toprol 50 in June, and Hydrochlorothiazide 25 in August.
            The doctor said to stay off them because whatever I am doing seems to be working.
            4 Major things in diet and med change and you think it's the Stevia? Maybe it helped your mindset. But I'd say IT didn't do jackshit. You just changed your lifestyle. Too bad you don't feel any need to weight and/or calisthenic train. It would give you a more admirable phsyique rather than just a body minus a bunch of extra bacon. At 50 y/o, you better start giving your body a reason to hang onto muscle.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Lokedogg
              At 50 y/o, you better start giving your body a reason to hang onto muscle.
              He is 100% correct.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Originally posted by Lokedogg
                4 Major things in diet and med change and you think it's the Stevia? Maybe it helped your mindset. But I'd say IT didn't do jackshit. You just changed your lifestyle. Too bad you don't feel any need to weight and/or calisthenic train. It would give you a more admirable phsyique rather than just a body minus a bunch of extra bacon. At 50 y/o, you better start giving your body a reason to hang onto muscle.
                I totally agree, and thanks to a workout provided from liftsiron, I have been steadily getting stronger and more motivated. So much so, that now it has become a priority, especially since today I weighed 217.5 this morning, and that makes it an even six weeks of being under 222 first thing each day.

Comment

• Aldrich

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                  I'm sure most of us have tried supplements over the years to trim down but found the side effects were horrible.
                  I tried one supplement and in 6 months have lost 45 pounds. Of course, I changed my nutritional regimen as well, but barely exercised in a gym or with aerobics during this period.
                  This supplement is called "Stevia Balance."
                  It's only about 10.00 dollars for 100 packs. Obviously most people are not aware of it's gut-busting potential.
                  I mix one packet with water twice a day and viola, my abdomen has decreased significantly.
                  Apparently, I did not lose a lot of muscle either.
                  My waist went from a 38-40 to a 34. I had to buy all new pants, and went from a XXL top to an XL.
                  Besides having stevia which purportedly is 3 x sweeter than sugar, it has inulin which forms a gel in the intestinal tract which helps food move through the colon.
                  It also has silica and chromium.
                  I'm not a scientist, but after using two packs a day for six months (taking weekends off) I am now a lean 220 pounds. I have not weighed this light since 1999.
                  To find it you can do a google search and order some. I am not a salesman and have no affiliation what-so-ever with any manufacturer or company which sells this product.
                  It worked for me, maybe it can work for you.
                  BTW, I turned 50 in July 2009.
                  Have a nice day.
                  Hey buddy that's very good if you lose 45lbs in just 6 months and many congrats to you for doing this one..... Are you using that product continuously or not and the which kind of diet plan you have used with this supplement....???

Comment

• mrhtbd

I used "Stevia Balance" once or twice a day, Monday through Friday, for the first year.

After the first year, I continued my diet plan, especially the oatmeal/granola preparation I made, but ate "Stevia Balance" only once a day, M/F, as opposed to twice a day. I have been under 225 since October 2009. I eat what I want on weekends and have a cheat/carb meal every 3 days.

I haven't used "stevia Balance" since June 2010. (I wanted to see if it really worked so I stopped taking it altogether.) Since June 2010, I have noticed that even though I've kept my weight down, there is more of a bulge in my mid-section.

I definately think that the true benefit of using "Stevia Balance" was that it greatly reduced the bulk in my abdomen by enhancing digestion and increasing the amout of stool dropped during any given movement. No straining (to go #2) was needed while using it, and when I had to go, there were no partial movements, all were full and emptied the bowels each time, thereby moving food more efficiently and completely through my large intestine. Stools also came out easily, and I barely needed to clean much afterward. Don't need to be gross but some people have difficulties going #2, so this is good information to supplement that.

Now with summer approaching, I will start to use it again to improve digestion and efficiency at emptying my bowel, therefore reducing my waist size.
                    You can't do a vaccuum with a gut, whether it is the result of diet or growth hormone.

Comment

• DragonRider

Do I understand this correctly? Stevia Balance is meant to be a sugar replacement, but you used it as a supplement to increase digestion and aid in elimination?
                      Since it isn't stated as a suggested use, how did you know that it might produce this benefit?

Stevia Balance with Inulin and Chromium - 100 Packets
                      Suggested Use: Use to naturally sweeten your favorite beverages and food. Sweeten to taste. Remember, a little BetterStevia™ goes a long way.

Comment

• millenium girl
                        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by liftsiron
                        Good job, I bet the change in diet helped a lot.
                        I doubt any supplement can actually help you lose weight unless you exercise and eat clean. If it was the case, everybody would be lean.
                        Don't forget to join
                        http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                        http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

Working...